ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPAL) has declared about the recruitment of methodical and productive candidates for the posts of Manager and DGM. There are 22 vacant posts for ambitious job seekers waiting to be recruited in government jobs. Applications for the post should be sent by 05.07.2017 at www.opalindia.in which their official website. The notification has been issued on 22.06.2017. Engineers who have completed their degree and fulfil the age criteria should not miss this opportunity to register as the position is a well-paying one. The job requires to posting throughout India. Other details are provided below.
- General Manager-U&O Operations – 01 post
- General Manager-Finance – 01 post
- General Manager-Logistics – 01 post
- General Manager-HR – 01 post
- DGM-Cracker Operations – 01 post
- DGM-Polymer Operations – 01 post
- DGM-Mechanical-Maintenance – 01 post
- DGM-Electrical – Maintenance – 01 post
- DGM-Instrumental – 01 post
- DGM-Sales – 02 posts
- DGM-HSE – 01 post
- DGM – 01 post
- Senior Manager-Shipping – 01 post
- Manager-Cracker Operations – 01 post
- Manager-Polymer Operations – 01 post
- Manager-Central Technical Services – 01 post
- Manager-Sales – 01
- Manager-Polymer Operations – 04 posts
- Deputy Manager-Quality Labs. – 01
Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification from an acclaimed university and CA/ICWA or first class full time MBA from the recognized university.
The maximum age limit for Manager is 40 years and that of Senior Manager is 42 years. For the post of DGM, up to 45 years of candidates can apply whereas for General Manager it is 50 years.
Recruitment Mode: Interview will be conducted.
Fees structure: No application fees to be paid.
How to apply:
- Applicants should visit www.opalindia.in and click on careers.
- A link called Current Openings will appear on the screen.
- On opening the link, candidates can click on the link they want to apply.
- After reading the instructions, candidates can register.
- Then, the necessary details are to be filled with photograph of mentioned dimensions.
- The last step is to submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply: 05.07.2017