Job seekers who aspire to work in government jobs can apply online for the Ordnance Factory Recruitment within 10.07.2017. Candidates who wish to work as Industrial Employees can register fast as there is a vacancy of 5186 post. Interested applicants should not miss this huge opportunity and should not wait till the last day. All the details are specified below.
Participants should have 10th qualification along with NAC/NTTC issued by NCVTT in required discipline in order to apply for the post.
18 to 32 years of candidates are eligible to apply. Other details like post wise age criteria as well as reserved category advantages are cited in the notification.
Eligible candidates will have to sustain 3 rounds of selection, which are written test, skill test and interview. Further, they will be called for document verification and thereafter the merit list will be declared.
- Rs 50 for general candidates
- No fees to be paid for other categories
- Starting of online application fee: 19.06.2017
- Last Date for online application fee: 10.07.2017
How to apply:
- At first, applicants should login to ofajadmin.com which is the official site of IOF Ambajhari.
- Then, they should go to IOF Ambajhari Notification for Recruitment 2017 of Industrial Employees in the notification section.
- After reading it thoroughly, Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment Online Application form 2017 is to be clicked and required information is to be filled in the form.
- Scanned signature, photograph and other documents are to be uploaded.
- After completion, the relevant fees are to be paid by Net banking services.
- A hard copy is to be kept for future use.
Vacancy details for various locations are stated below.
|Name of Factory||Location||Number of vacancy |
|Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda||Bihar||62 posts|
|Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh||Chandigarh||50 posts|
|Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK)||Maharashtra||311 posts|
|High Explosive Factory (HEF)||Maharashtra||84 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ)||Maharashtra||219 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA)||Maharashtra||90 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH)||Maharashtra||181 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH)||Maharashtra||91 posts|
|Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF)||Madhya Pradesh||215 posts|
|Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF)||Madhya Pradesh||176 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT)||Madhya Pradesh||50 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT)||Madhya Pradesh||24 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur||Madhya Pradesh||129 posts|
|Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ)||Madhya Pradesh||230 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL)||Orissa||465 posts|
|Engine Factory Avadi (EFA)||Tamil Nadu||09 posts|
|Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP)||Tamil Nadu||05 posts|
|Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF)||Tamil Nadu||292 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK)||Telangana||133 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN)||Uttarakhand||138 posts|
|Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun||Uttarakhand||160 posts|
|Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK)||Uttar Pradesh||179 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC)||Uttar Pradesh||499 posts|
|Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM)||Uttar Pradesh||193 posts|
|Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF)||West Bengal||125 posts|