Job seekers who aspire to work in government jobs can apply online for the Ordnance Factory Recruitment within 10.07.2017. Candidates who wish to work as Industrial Employees can register fast as there is a vacancy of 5186 post. Interested applicants should not miss this huge opportunity and should not wait till the last day. All the details are specified below.
Participants should have 10th qualification along with NAC/NTTC issued by NCVTT in required discipline in order to apply for the post.
18 to 32 years of candidates are eligible to apply. Other details like post wise age criteria as well as reserved category advantages are cited in the notification.
Eligible candidates will have to sustain 3 rounds of selection, which are written test, skill test and interview. Further, they will be called for document verification and thereafter the merit list will be declared.
- Rs 50 for general candidates
- No fees to be paid for other categories
- Starting of online application fee: 19.06.2017
- Last Date for online application fee: 10.07.2017
How to apply:
- At first, applicants should login to ofajadmin.com which is the official site of IOF Ambajhari.
- Then, they should go to IOF Ambajhari Notification for Recruitment 2017 of Industrial Employees in the notification section.
- After reading it thoroughly, Ordnance Factory Ambajhari Recruitment Online Application form 2017 is to be clicked and required information is to be filled in the form.
- Scanned signature, photograph and other documents are to be uploaded.
- After completion, the relevant fees are to be paid by Net banking services.
- A hard copy is to be kept for future use.
Vacancy details for various locations are stated below.
NAME OF FACTORY – LOCATION – NUMBER OF VACANCY :
Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda – Bihar – 62 posts
Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh – Chandigarh – 50 posts
Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) – Maharashtra – 311 posts
High Explosive Factory (HEF) – Maharashtra – 84 posts
Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) – Maharashtra – 219 posts
Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) – Maharashtra – 90 posts
Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH) – Maharashtra – 181 posts
Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH) – Maharashtra – 91 posts
Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) – Madhya Pradesh – 215 posts
Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) – Madhya Pradesh – 176 posts
Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) – Madhya Pradesh – 50 posts
Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT) – Madhya Pradesh – 24 posts
Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh – 129 posts
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) – Madhya Pradesh – 230 posts
Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) – Orissa – 465 posts
Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) – Tamil Nadu – 09 posts
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) – Tamil Nadu – 05 posts
Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) – Tamil Nadu – 292 posts
Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK) – Telangana – 133 posts
Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN) – Uttarakhand – 138 posts
Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun – Uttarakhand – 160 posts
Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) – Uttar Pradesh – 179 posts
Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) – Uttar Pradesh – 499 posts
Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) – Uttar Pradesh – 193 posts
Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) – West Bengal – 125 posts
|job title||post||last data|
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Air India has announced vacancy for “Female Cabin Crew” – Work Place “All Over India”
- Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Science has announced vacancy for Senior Library Assistant,ICU Technician – Job Location “New Delhi”
- Ministry of Finance has announced vacancy for “Assistant Accounts Officer” – All Over India