Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment (SSC) Odisha SSC Legal Metrology, Lab Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Odisha SSC invites on-line applications forappointment in following Legal Metrology, Lab Assistant post in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Graduate in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or a Graduate in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or Diploma in Engineering with three (3) years of professional experience.
No.of Posts : 14 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 9300/- to 34,800/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type screening Test|
|Skil tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Inspector of Legal Metro-logy, Laboratory Assistant
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Application Fee :
|General/OBC Candidates Application Fee||₹. 100/-|
|All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee||Nil|
Who Can Apply : Posts Graduate
Job Location : Odissa
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.ossc.gov.in on or before 15.09.2018.
Previous OSSC Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Assistant Librarian- 02
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800/- 4200/-
Name of Post : Junior Librarian - 08
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 - 20200/- 2000/-
Total No of Vacancies : 10 posts
Job Location : Odisha
Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Library Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 21 Years to 32 years. Go through Odisha SSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Main Written Exam & Practical Skill Test, Interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 26.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.ossc.gov.in
- Post - Junior Clerk
- Vacancies - 815
- Location - Odisha
- Age - Candidate must have an age between 21-32 years. Relaxation; 5 yrs SC/ST, 3 yrs OBC & 10 yrs PWD.
- Educational Qualification - Candidate must have Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) /Equivalent with basic knowledge of computer skills from a Recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale - Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website osssc.gov.in
- Candidates must first register with the portal and then must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for GEN/OBC candidates &No Fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Application Screening, Written Test & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 01-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 08-09-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: