Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has recently published the notification for the recruitment of 815 Junior Clerks. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 01-08-2017 to 08-09-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Post – Junior Clerk
- Vacancies – 815
- Location – Odisha
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 21-32 years. Relaxation; 5 yrs SC/ST, 3 yrs OBC & 10 yrs PWD.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) /Equivalent with basic knowledge of computer skills from a Recognized Institute.
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website osssc.gov.in
- Candidates must first register with the portal and then must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for GEN/OBC candidates &No Fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Application Screening, Written Test & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 01-08-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 08-09-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: