Indian Army invites on-line applications for appointment in following SSC (Tech) Men & Women post in Indian Army. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 15.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : SSC (Tech) Men & Women
- Civil – 53
- Mechanical – 19
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 24
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/ Avionics – 12
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology Information Tech/ MSc Computer Sc – 34
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – 30
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave – 11
- Production Engg – 03
- Architecture/Building/ Construction Technology – 03
Total No of Vacancies : 191 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OT A), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- Civil – Civil Engineering , Civil Engineering (Structural Egg), Structural Engineering.
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering ., Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/ Avionics – Aeronautical Engineering.
- Computer Sc & Engineering /Computer Technology Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc – Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science. Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Science & Engineering.
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication I/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering.
- Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave – Power Electronics & Drives.
- Production Engg – Production Engineering.
- Architecture/Building / Construction Technology – Architecture Engineering.
Age Limit :
- For SSC (T)-51 Men and SSCW (T) 22 Women – 20 to 27 years as on 010ct 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 91 and 01 Oct 98; both days inclusive)
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSCJ and SSCW (Tech – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2018
Pay Scale :
- Lieutenant Level 10 Rs. 56,100-1, 77,500 /-
- Captain Level 10B Rs. 61, 300-1, 93,900/-
- Major Level 11- Rs. 69,400 – Rs.2, 07,200 Lt
- Colonel Level 12A – Rs. 1, 21, 200- 2, 12,400/-
- Colonel Level 13 – Rs. 1, 30,600- 2, 15,900/-
- Brigadier Level 13A Rs. 1, 39,600 – 2, 17,600/-
- Major General Level 14 – Rs.1, 44,200- 2, 18,200/-
- Lt General HAG Scale Level 15 – Rs.1, 82, 200 – 2, 24, 100/-
- Lt Gen HAG + Scale Level 16 – Rs. 2, 05,400 – 2, 24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG) Level 17 – Rs.2, 25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level 18 – Rs.2, 50,000/-
Selection Procedure : Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only.
How to Apply : Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmv.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.joinindianarmv.nic.in
Previous OTA Chennai Recruitment Announcement
- Civil - 49
- Mechanical - 13
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics - 21
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics - 12
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc) - 30
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication - 27
- Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave - 14
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology - 3
- Production Engg - 6
- Civil - 05
- Mechanical - 04
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics - 03
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc) - 04
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication - 03
- SSC(T)-50 Men and SSC(T)-21 Women - 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 91 and 01 Apr 98) (both dates inclusive).
- SSCW(Non Tech) - 19 to 29 years as on 01 Jan 2018 (including four years relaxation), born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 99) (both dates Inclusive).
- For SSCW(Tech) -> 20-31 years as on 01 Apr 2018 (including four years relaxation) bom between 02 Apr 87 and 01 Apr 98 (both dates inclusive).
- Civil - Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg
- Mechanical - Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics - Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics - Aeronautical Engg
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc) - Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication - Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
- Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave - Power Electronics & Drives
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology - Architecture Engg
- Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofIndian ArmyRecruitment 2017 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application : 31.08.2017