Patna University UG & PG Results 2018- www.patnauniversity.ac.in- So many huge amount of students across Patna are now in search for their Patna University Results 2018 for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses such as- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, M.Tech etc. for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year. It is to inform all such students that the results for all of these courses will soon available on its official website. Soon you will be able to download your results using your Name, Roll No from the official webpage of Patna University.
Table of The Page Contents
About The University
The history of the Patna University is in a sense the history of modern Bihar. In 1917 half the population of Bihar belonging to the fair sex was deprived of the advantage of higher education. There was not a single girl student in any of the colleges of Bihar, not to speak of any separate institution of higher education for women in the state. The hold of conservatism was so strong on the young men that boarders could not be found to reside in the college hostel constructed by the Government in the last quarter of the 19th century. The few young men who came forward to accept the benefit of western education in the Patna College apprehended that they would lose their caste if they resided in the hostel along with other communities. The eminent historian, Jadunath Sarkar, said in his presidential address at the Biharee Students’ Conference held at Darbhanga in 1916, “Bihar has been fifty years behind the other Provinces in taking to English education and must make more strenuous exertion than others to come to the front line and take her legitimate place in the march of national progress”.
PU BA Bcom BSC MA Mcom MSC Result
A large numbers of candidates appeared for the exam and waiting for the exam result can check BA, B.Com, BSc, MA Mcom MSc 2018 annual examination results from official website. Patna University results 2018 declaration date will announced for the students immediately after the exam paper valuation process completed. The exact date of the Patna University Results 2018 will be updated on this page for your reference.
Patna University Result 2018: Recently the University of Patna has announced the Patna University Exam Result 2018 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Hereby we inform all the candidates who are styding in the affilated colleges and university can visit the official website portal www.patnauniversity.ac.in to check the result.
Summary of the Exam
Course Name :- BA B.Sc B.Com MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Ed, BCom, BDS, BUMS
Semester/Annual :- Part -1 Part-2 Part-3 ( 1st 2nd 3rd Year)
Result Date :- 18th March 2018
Official webpage :- www.patnauniversity.ac.in
Check Patna University UG PG Score Online
- Firstly visit the officialwebsite i.e. www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Now click on the Patna University Examination Result link.
- Then enter your roll number or seat number.
- Wait for few second and result will be displayed on screen.
- Check he marks and Patna Univ Exam Results 2018 score.
- Take print for future use.
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.