Punjab Agricultural University conducts regular examinations for Diploma, UG and PG students. The results of exams for various courses are listed online for the benefit of those who are interested in checking and downloading the outcomes. The Punjab Agricultural University Results 2018 can be verified and printed using the below provided guidelines. Our website team has perused the online portal and published valuable details on the following page in a professional and dedicated manner.
The Punjab Agricultural University Results 2018 Notification is released online for the benefit of participating students. The candidates who are eager to confirm if they passed or failed the academic exams can check the online portal. The results of Bachelor, Master, and Diploma courses in Agriculture, Computer Applications, Humanities, Engineering and Technology are published on the PAU website for verification, download, and printing.
About Punjab Agricultural University (PAU):
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is a State recognised higher learning institution with rich history and commendable campus facilities. The university offers UG and PG courses in Agriculture, Home Science, Agriculture Engineering, Basic Sciences, and Humanities. Enrolled students are provided facilities that include lecture rooms, laboratories, library, farm facilities, hostel accommodations, student welfare directorate, communications centre, and affiliated colleges. The online portal of PAU has comprehensive information on admissions, PG studies, Degree and Diploma related academic programmes, recruitments, and the latest news and events of academic and media interest. PAU also takes interest in agriculture and food production, weather forecasting, farmer facilities, student placements, and academic career progress through system evaluations in the form of examinations, seminars, and workshops.
Name of the Council/University: Punjab Agricultural University
Name of the Exam: B Sc, B Tech, M Sc, M Tech, MCA, Ph. D., Diploma Examinations
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://web.pau.edu/
PAU Entrance Exam 2018, Punjab Agricultural University Form 2018:
PAU Entrance Exam, PAU Entrance Exam 2018, PAU Entrance Exam Date, PAU Entrance Exam Detail, PAU Entrance Exam Form, PAU Entrance Exam Form 2018, PAU Entrance Exam Pattern, PAU Entrance Exam Apply Online, PAU Entrance Exam Education qualification, PAU Entrance Exam syllabus, How To Apply PAU Entrance Exam.
How to Check Punjab Agricultural University Results 2018:
- Eligible students with enrolment or roll numbers have to check online portal for results.
- First, You have to open following link in a browser for official website –http://web.pau.edu/
- After that, Click the ‘View All’ link on the right side of home page.
- On newly opened page, Select from the latest announcements list for the results links.
- Check your result sheets on the newly opened page for success or failure outcome.
- Confirm the academic course name such as B Tech, B Sc, M Sc, M Tech, MCA, etc.,
- Verify the latest results with the help of valid roll or register number.
- You can download and print the relevant result sheets that have your roll number.
- Record and store the hard copy or print out for personal reference.
- Finally, Bookmark the relevant PAU website pages for easier checking in the future.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.