Pawan Hans Limited Official website www.pawanhans.co.in. Pawan Hans Limited Junior Technician Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Pawan Hans Limited invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Technician post in Pawan Hans Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.pawanhans.co.in. The last date for submission of applications is 24.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post :
- Junior Technician (Avionics Stream) – 16
- Junior Technician (Mechanical) – 10
Total No of Vacancies : 26 Posts
Job Location : Mumbai
Educational Qualification : andidates should possess Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with 03 (Three) years post qualification experience, preferably in Helicopter Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul OR Higher Secondary in Science with 06 (Six) years post qualification experience in maintenance of Helicopters, out of which 03 (Three) years experience should be in Repair / Overhaul of Aircrafts. BAMEL holders would be preferred.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale : Monthly emoluments Rs. 23,500/-
Application Fee : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Selection Procedure : The application should also be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 118/- (Rupees One Hundred & Eighteen Only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at Mumbai (SC, ST & Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
How to Apply :
- Log on to Pawan Hans Limited Careers Page at official website to www.pawanhans.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Assistant General Manager,
(HR&A) Pawan Hans Ltd.,
Vile Parle (West),
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 03.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 24.05.2018
- Date of Examination: June/July 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.pawanhans.co.in.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Indian Postal Circle Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Branch Post Manager Posts” – Job Location “Madurai”
- Department of Atomic Energy “DAE Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Scientific Assistant Posts” – In “Mumbai”
- Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited “SPMCIL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Manager Posts” – Work Place “Delhi”
- National Instructional Media Institute “NIMI Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Chief Financial Officer posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Central Plantation Crops Research Institute “CPCRI Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Project Assistant” – In “Kasaragod”
- Ordnance Factories Board “OFB Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Graduate Apprentices Posts” – Job Location “Chanda”
- Central Council for Research in Siddha “CCRS Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Consultant” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Government Polytechnic Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Surveyor Trade Posts” – Job Location “Usilampatti”