Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU), Chhattisgarh has recently organised the University examination for the various Undergraduate and Postgraduate (PG) Courses, Distance Education of supplementary and revaluations like B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BCA, M.A., M.Com. M.Sc., B.Ed., MCA, M.Ed, etc. The exams was successfully conducted by the University at various examination centers on various dates for various courses. Every year lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waiting for their results, the results has been declared for some courses and some will announce soon by the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University that is – (www.pssou.ac.in). Aspirants please keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding the results.
About The University
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur was established by the Chhattisgarh legislature in the 55th year of the republic of India. The Governor of the state accorded his assent to it on on 20th January, 2005 and the act was published in the Chhatisgarh Gazette (extra ordinary) no. 20 Raipur, Monday the 24th January, 2005. Dr. T.D. Sharma joined this university as the first Vice-Chancellor on 2nd March, 2005 while Dr. Sharad Kumar Vajpai take office as Registrar on the 15th March, 2005. Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU) Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur was established by the Chhattisgarh legislature in the 55th year of the republic of India. The Governor of the state accorded his assent to it on on 20th January, 2005 and the act was published in the Chhatisgarh Gazette (extra ordinary) no. 20 Raipur, Monday the 24th January, 2005. Dr. T.D. Sharma joined this university as the first Vice-Chancellor on 2nd March, 2005 while Dr. Sharad Kumar Vajpai as Registrar on the 15th March, 2005.
Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Hall Ticket 2017
Those students who are appearing in the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University examination can download their admit card through PSSOU University official website i.e. http://pssou.ac.in. Students should click on below link to get Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Hall Ticket updates.
Name of Organization : Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University (PSSOU)
Name of Exam: UG, PG Courses.
Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
Result Status: AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!
Official Website: www.pssou.ac.in
To Check PSSOU Results 2017
- Visit the Official PSSOU i.e : www.pssou.ac.in
- Click on the Results link on the home page.
- Click on the your result link.
- Check the results which are in pdf format from the lists.
- Download it for future use.
All Other Universities in Chhattisgarh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Chhattisgarh university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Chhattisgarh
- Bastar University (BVVJDP) also called Bastar Vishwavidyalaya is located in Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) is a Public University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) is an autonomous law university in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) is an agricultural university located in Raipur in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh.
- Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) is a public university located in Khairagarh, Rajnandgaon district, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya (KTUJM) of Journalism and Mass Communication is a first “Media Gurukul” of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The University established by Government of Chhattisgarh vide Act no 24 of 2004.
- Ravishankar Shukla University (PTRSU) in Raipur, is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964
- Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) Chhattisgarh is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is a state open university offering distance education.
- Sarguja University is located in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, established and incorporated by Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam No. 18 of 2008 on September 2, 2008.
Central Universities in Chhattisgarh
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education and a Central University, located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009.
Private Universities in Chhattisgarh
- C.V. Raman University (CVRU) is located in Kota, Bilaspur district in Chhattisgarh. Established on 3 November 2003, Dr. C.V. Raman University has established itself as a University in Chhattisgarh, and more importantly, in Central India as the Research and Education hub of Professional Courses ranging from diverse fields like Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and many more.
- MATS University, (Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science University), is a private university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established by Chhattisgarh Private University Act under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The current 30-acre campus opened in 2006 and is located on the Aarang – Kharora Highway, which is 45 Kilometers aways from Raipur city. It is often cited as one of the top universities in central India.
- Maharishi University of Management and Technology (MUMT) is a private university with its main campus in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.