Punjab National Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of 325 Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law), Manager (HRD), Officer (IT) Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.pnbindia.in on or before 15.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||SO Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||325 Posts|
|Pay Scale||₹. 23700 to ₹. 51490 /-|
|Experience||experience and Fresher|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Senior Manager (Credit) MMG Scale III – 51 Posts
- Manager (Credit) MMG Scale II – 26 Posts
- Senior Manager (Law) MMG Scale III – 55 Posts
- Manager (Law) MMG Scale II – 55 Posts
- Manager (HRD) MMG Scale II – 18 Posts
- Officer (IT) JMG Scale I – 120 Posts
Qualification : CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (With Specialization in Finance) or equivalent Post Graduate degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute + Minimum 5 Years Post Qualification Experience, Graduate with degree in law or law Graduate who has passed 05 years integrated Course form the University recognized by the Govt. of India + + Minimum 7 Years Experience, Full time Course in B.E/B.Tech, MCA Degree in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bides + Minimum 01 Year PostQualification Experience
Age Limit : Gen/ UR Candidates – Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.pnbindia.in from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Food Corporation of India has announced vacancy for “Watchman” – Work Place “Different Locations in India”
- Regional Cancer Centre has announced vacancy for Junior research fellow – Job Location “Thiruvananthapuram”
- Delhi State Cancer Institute has announced vacancy for “Senior Resident” – Delhi