Punjabi University Result 2018 has been recently announced in respect of the following exams for the year 2018: M.Com, B.Com, MA (Various), BPE, BCA, M.Ed, BBA, BA, BBA, MBA, B.Tech, M.Sc, BJMC, BP Ed, B.Sc, M.Lib, B.Lib, BA, M.Tech, PG Diploma in Sikh Technology & Certificate Course in Yoga. All the links have been hosted separately for the individual courses and are updated accordingly. To check the results of Punjabi University, candidates simply need to click on the Punjabi University
Table of The Page Contents
About Punjabi University:
Established on April 30, 1962 in the erstwhile princely state of Patiala with the main objective of furthering the cause of Punjabi language, art and literature, Punjabi University has since evolved into the largest University in the state. Spread over 600 acres of land, its 500 teachers are imparting instruction and guidance to nearly 9,000 students in a multi-faceted, multi-pronged and multi-faculty environment comprising 65 Teaching and Research Departments on its Campus, five Regional Centers, six Neighborhood Campuses and 166 Colleges affiliated to it.
Punjabi University Latest Exam Results:
The Punjabi University is also known as PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY is situated at Patiala, Punjab . Official website of Punjabi University is http://www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in , you can download online PUNJABI-UNIVERSITY Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Punjabi University. The Institution is offering major courses like B.Tech, BA, B.Sc., B.com, BCA, MA, Msc., M.Com, M.A., B.A., M.Phil, MBA, B.Ed.,M.A., B.A.,MCA, BBA, PGDCA for various streams on yearly/Semeter. Here are some of the lastet results that officials of institutions has announced.
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com 1st /3rd/5th Semester Result 2018:
Name of University: Punjabi University
Examination Name: UG / PG Exam Result
Examination Type: Semester Exam
Examination Date: Dec 2018
Article Category: Result
Result Date: March 2018
Official URL: www.puchd.ac.in
Steps For Checking PU Patiala Result 2018-2019:
- Go through the link provided above.
- Select and click on your course provided in the list.
- Enter your roll number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Check your result and must take a printout of that page for offline usage.\
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.