Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) invites online applications for appointment in following GRRB ALP Technician Posts. Candidates are requested to apply online through the Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 27.07.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
Assistant Loco Pilot : 17849
Various Posts of Technicians : 9170
- Jammu & Srinagar-812
Total No of Vacancies : 26502 posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Applicants should have a qualification for the loco pilot in Indian railway Matriculation (10th Class)/SSC/ITI from certified Board or Institution or equivalent from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years 28 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19,900/-
Application Fee : Rs.500/- General/OBC Candidates, Rs.250/- Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/PWD).
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to RRB careers page at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of RRB Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 03.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.07.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.rrbchennai.gov.in
Previous Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) Announcement
- Helpers in Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Signal & Telecommunication Engineering
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/- Non-Refundable
- For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward Class) Application Fee is - Rs.250/-
- This Fee of R. 250/- Shall be refunded duly deducting bank Charges so Such Candidates who appear in the CBT
- Starting Date for Application : 10.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 12.03.2018 - 23. 59 hrs
- Post Office Challan : 10.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Date of Examination: April/May 2018
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 17673 Vacancies
- Various posts of Technicians: 8829 Vacancies
- RRB Ahmedabad - 164 Vacancies
- RRB Ajmer - 1221 Vacancies
- RRB Allahabad - 4694 Vacancies
- RRB Bangalore - 1054 Vacancies
- RRB Bhopal - 1679 Vacancies
- RRB Bhubaneswar - 702 Vacancies
- RRB Bilaspur - 945 Vacancies
- RRB Chandigarh - 1546 Vacancies
- RRB Chennai - 945 Vacancies
- RRB Gorakhpur - 1588 Vacancies
- RRB Guwahati - 367 Vacancies
- RRB Kolkata - 1824 Vacancies
- RRB malda - 880 Vacancies
- RRB Mumbai - 1425 Vacancies
- RRB Muzaffarpur - 465 Vacancies
- RRB Patna - 454 Vacancies
- RRB Ranchi - 2043 Vacancies
- RRB Secunderabad - 3262 Vacancies
- RRB Siliguri - 477 Vacancies
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram - 345 Vacancies
- Starting Date for Application : 03.02.2018 10.00 hrs at 10.00 hrs
- Last date for Application : 05.03.2018 at 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Online payment : 05.03.2018 at 22.00 hrs
- Last Date for payment through Post Office Challan : 03.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
- Last Date for payment through SBI Bank Challan : 05.03.2018 at 13.00 hrs
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Indian Statistical Institute “ISI Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Project Linked Person post” – Job Location “Chennai”
- New India Assurance Co. Limited “NIACL Recruitment” is hiring the vacancies for “Assistant posts” – Job Location “Arunachal Pradesh”
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced vacancy for “Sub Inspector” – Work Place “Tamilnadu”