This advertisement is regarding the latest information about the new job openings in central railway. According to the latest updates, current employment news that is released by the Central Railway Recruitment cell is going to fill 2326 posts of apprentice in various regions like Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal and Solapur. The interested candidates may download the Central Railway Act Apprentices and apply. The RRC authority has revealed this information and notification recently in their website to hire eligible candidates. It is a spectacular opportunity for the interested job seekers. The candidates fascinated by the job information and the recruitment process can check the eligibility criteria in the notification. The online registration for the job started from 01.10.2016. The interested candidates are requested to check the age criteria, eligibility, qualifications required and selection process.
It was founded on 27th April 1998 under the Ministry of Railways with its headquarters in New Delhi. It supervises the activities & expenses of the RRBs and provides instructions or guidance as required. There are 21 RRCs in total across India. The Indian railway has many zones and divisions. The Mumbai Central Railway is one among the 70 divisions. CR is one of the longest zones with its head office situated in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai. It contains a major part of Maharashtra and smaller parts of Madhya Pradesh and North-Eastern Karnataka. Its 5 divisions are Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, and Busawal. RRCCR posts notifications regarding Group C, Group D, Trade Apprentices and others. Interested candidates can visit their website at www.rrccr.com.
Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment has recently released a notification pdf file on 27.10.2016 of 2326 posts. Accomplished candidates are invited to register for the posts in the designated trades at CR units. The 5 divisions are to be filled by fitter, welder, carpenter, painter, tailor, turner, electrician, machinist, mechanic diesel, administrative assistant, information technology and electronic system maintenance. Candidates are requested to fill up the forms before the scheduled date of closing. There may be network failure due to heavy rush ad huge amount of logins so it is advisable to fill up the application forms as soon as possible.
Class 10th qualified candidates looking for a career in railway jobs will find details of various posts. Details of RRCCR Act Apprentice form fill up are also stated below. Applicants are required to apply online at the concerned website for the RRC Mumbai Apprentice vacancies.
Name of the organization: Central Railway (CR)
Recruitment Notification No.: RRC/CR/AA1/2016
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Placement: Maharashtra
Total No. Of Vacancies: 2326
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Table of The Page Contents
CR Vacancy Details:-
Mumbai cluster: 1596 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) – 258
- Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60
- DEE (TRS) Kalyan-179
- DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192
- Parel Workshop – 216
- Matunga Workshop – 579
- S&T Workshop, Byculla – 59
Bhuswal Cluster: 421 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 122
- Electric Loco Shed – 80
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118
- Manmad Workshop – 51
- TMW Nashik Road – 50
Solapur Cluster:124 vacancies
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 103
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21
Nagpur Cluster: 107 vacancies
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni – 48
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 59
Pune Clusters: 78 vacancies
- Carriage & Weapon Depot – 28
- Diesel Loco Shed – 50
Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2017-2018
Candidates should pass 10th standard exam with minimum 50% marks to apply their RRC CR applications for 2326 jobs of Apprentices in various cluster. A national trade certificate issued by the national council is required due to Vocational Training of the applicant. The age of the applicant must be above 15 years and below 24 years as on cut off date in order to be eligible for these latest ITI jobs. Prior to making their application, applicants are advised to go through the RRC Central Railway Act Apprentice s Notification 2017. Read on the remainder of the document for knowing the latest Central Railway Mumbai Vacancies details.
Pay Scale: Refer to the online notification for pay scale and post wise grade pay.
Application Fee: Rs. 100 (One hundred rupees) only for General and OBC Candidates
Fees are exempted for SC/ST/PWD Women Candidates
Online Mode through the payment gateway
Fees can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/SBI Challan
CR Mumbai Apprentice Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation (As on 01/11/2017)
- Candidates between 15-24 years of age can apply.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates
- For persons having disability there is an age relaxation of 10 years.
Minimum Qualification Required
- 10th Class Exam (under 10+2 examination system) or its equivalent with at least 50% marks
- A National Trade Certificate in a related trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) is mandatory for these jobs.
The eligible candidate will be appointed based on their –
- Marks obtained in Matriculation or in equivalent. (Min. 50% required)
- ITI Marks
- There will be NO WRITTEN EXAMINATION and NO INTERVIEW for the post.
Steps to be followed for filling the Online application form for RRCCR Act Apprentice
- The applicant has to visit the official website rrccr.comand then click on the link provided to initiate the registration process.
- ‘Download RRC Central Railway Notification 2017’ has to be clicked in the homepage to know the detailed eligibility criteria for filling up the form.
- Now “Online application for engagement (Training) of Trade Apprentices in Central Railway” link has to be clicked to fill the online application form.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up and there will be no option to rectify the data after registration.
- After filling the details ‘Register’ has to be clicked.
- After successful registration the Registration ID and Password will be sent to applicant’s registered E-mail address.
- After putting the obtained Registration ID and Password, the applicant must have to be logged in again to proceed further.
- Cluster Appling for along with Unit has to be selected.
- The Educational Qualifications and Residential Address have to be submitted.
- Online applicants are required to upload scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph (not less than 30kb and not more than 70kb) and full signature (not less than 30kb and not more than 70kb).
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made by following the next instructions.
- The applicants are required to download the filled-in application form and to take a printout of the same for further correspondence.
- The selected candidates are required to furnish the filled in application form in hard copies during the Document Verification processes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT (TRAINING) OF TRADE APPRENTICES IN CENTRAL RAILWAY
Official Advt. will be released on : Stay Tuned as Update would be coming soon
Online application Starting Date : Will be Updated Soon
Last Date for Online Application : Will be Updated Soon
Merit List Release Date : Will be Updated Soon
- POINTS TO PONDER
- The applicant must provide a Valid Mobile Number and E-mail address and it should be kept active during the entire selection procedure for corresponding.
- The list of selected candidates will be uploaded at the RRC website on behalf of the Central Railway.
- RRC board will not be responsible for preparing any centralized merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Clusters, Trade and Community.