Rajasthan High Court Recruitment District Judge job Online applications from 26.09.2018 to 25.10.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : District Judge
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018.
No.of Posts : 48 Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 1230/- to ₹. 63070/-
Age Limit : UR Candidates should be throught Age Limit be between 35 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2019.
Application Fee :
|Persons with Disabilities (Differently Abled) (All categories)||₹. 250/-|
|OBC Candidates(Non Creamy year)||₹. 500/-|
|All other candidates||₹. 800/-|
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Rajasthan
Job Role : District Judge Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Freshers
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.hcraj.nic.in on or before 26.09.2018 to 25.10.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents .
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person posts” – Job Location “Madhya Pradesh”
- West Bengal Police Recruitment has announced vacancies for ” Data Entry Operator Posts” – Work Place “West Bengal”
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology “CDIT Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “System Administrator” – In “ Kerala”