Dear visitors we are here to give you latest information on Rajendra Agricultural University from our resources we came to know that university has announced with publishing university examination Results 2018, So waiting is over for the students who are looking for the Results. Rajendra Agricultural University BSC, MSc and other UG, PG Exam Results have been declared online by university itself at their official website http://www.pusavarsity.org.in/ all of the appeared students can check and compare their examination marks with the help of this one top educational portal or also by visiting university’s official website.
About Rajendra Agricultural University (PUSAVARSITY)
In the imperial Gazetteer of India 1878, Pusa was recorded as a government estate of about 1350 acres in Darbhanbge. It was acquired by East India Company for running a stud farm to supply better breed of horses mainly for the army. Frequent incidence of glanders disease (swelling of glands), mostly affecting the valuable imported bloodstock made the civil veterinary department to shift the entire stock out of Pusa. A British tobacco concern Beg Sutherland & co. got the estate on lease but it also left in 1897 abandoning the government estate of Pusa. The foundation stone of the Agricultural Research Institute and college was laid by Lord curzon on the 1st of April, 1905.
Rajendra Agricultural University MBA of 1st, 3rd, 5th Semesters Results 2018
Search ResultsDr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa MBA 1st, 3rd, 5th Exam will conducted by the University in April/May 2018 and now Search ResultsDr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa Results 2018 of MBA 1st, 3rd, 5th semester to be declared soon on http://rauabm.org.in.
Summary of the Exam
Name of the Institute/University – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Name of the Examination – PUSA University Examination 2018.
Category – Results
Status – Released.
Procedure to check the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Results 2018
- The very first and foremost step is to navigate to the official portal of PUSA University that is www.pusavarsity.org.in
- The select step is to search for Results tab on the navigation bar which is located on the left hand side of the homepage.
- Afterwhich, the students will be guided to the results section where all links for results that have been declared is available.
- The aspirants will have to search for the required link and hit the same.
- After clicking on the link, the respective Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Results 2018.
- A button to download the results is available on the right hand side or the candidates can click on the Print button that will give a printout of the result.
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2006.