Ranchi University Result 2018: The Ranchi University has held the examination for post basic B.Sc. Nursing second (final). And now we have great news that the Ranchi University has declared the results for B.Sc. Nursing second and fourth (final). Ranchi University Result 2018 from its official website. We are inform to all candidates they are waiting for B.Sc. nursing result. Get more details related to RU Results 2018 can visit on www.ranchiuniversity.org.in.
Table of The Page Contents
About Ranchi University
Ranchi University came into existence on the 12th of July, 1960 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university with headquarters at Ranchi. At present, the University spans five districts of Jharkhand, namely, Ranchi, Gumla, Khunti, Simdega and Lohardaga. Right since its inception Ranchi University has been alive to the ever increasing demands of higher education. Keeping pace with changing times, the University today offers vocational courses.For the less privileged students coming from the scheduled tribes or scheduled castes, special coaching classes are engaged to prepare them for competitive examinations.
Name of the Organization: Ranchi University
Name of this update: Birsa Ranchi University result 2018
How to Check Ranchi University
- Visit the website www.ranchiuniversity.org.in
- Click on the examination section
- Now select the Results tab
- In results section various results are available
- Choose one in which you want to check result
- Select class and year/session and enter roll and name
- The result will displayed on screen
- Save or download results for future purpose
All Other Universities in Jharkhand
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jharkhand state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jharkhand
- Birsa Agricultural University is an agricultural university at Kanke, Ranchi in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Established on 26 June 1981, after its formal inauguration by the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi.
- Ranchi University is a university in Jharkhand state of India. It was established on 12 July 1960 as a teaching-cum-affiliating university, and its first vice chancellor was Vishnudeo Narayan Singh.
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University (SKMU) is a public university situated in the indigenous peoples dominated area of Santhal Parganas region of Jharkhand state in eastern India. It has its headquarters at Dumka, the second capital of Jharkhand.
- Kolhan University is a university located at Chaibasa in West Singhbhum district in the state of Jharkhand, India.
- Nilamber Pitamber University (NPU) is a nascent but vigorous state university catering to the aspiring students of the Palamu, Garhwa and Latehar districts in the state of Jharkhand. Established in 2009, it operates 15 Post-graduate departments besides the usual undergraduate, technical and vocational curricula like Dental, Journalism, Engineering, and B.Ed., to fulfill the long standing needs of higher education for the talented but generally deprived populace of this underprivileged area. With a distinguished and dedicated faculty cluster in each of the postgraduate departments, the university is looking forward to establishing a new benchmark of excellence and achievement in the academic world.
Central Universities in Jharkhand
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) is a Central University of India, established by an act of Indian Parliament in 2009.
Deemed Universities in Jharkhand
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT MESRA) is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act.
- The Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India.
Private Universities in Jharkhand
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Ranchi – The ICFAI University Jharkhand in 1984 as a not-for-profit educational society in Telangana, India