Regional Cancer Centre (RCC) Thiruvananthapuram is recruiting Junior Research Fellow for filling up vacancies of 03 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts till 22-07-2017 through online mode. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
POST : Junior Research Fellow
VACANCIES : 3
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Life Science with 60% marks & with relevant working experience in field of Cell line Studies / Molecular Biology Techniques.
AGE LIMIT : As per RCC Norms
PAY SCALE : As per RCC Norms
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the post through online portal in official website rcctvm.org
- Candidates must send the completed application form, recent photographs, original documents of certification and other testimonials with copies to following
Finance Manager (Projects) Project cell Regional Cancer Centre,
Post Box No.2417,
Trivandrum – 695011″.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done as per RCC Norms.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
Last Date of Application Submission 22-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement – Click Here
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Delhi State Cancer Institute has announced vacancy for “Senior Resident” – Delhi
- Food Corporation of India has announced vacancy for Watchman – Job Location “Different Locations in India”
- National Highways Authority Of India has announced vacancy for “Various” – Work Place “All over India”