Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies (RCUES) Hyderabad State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor, Para-Medical Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released RCUES Hyderabad invites on-line applications for appointment in following State Nodal Officer, Veterinary Doctor, Para-Medical Assistant post in Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies. The last date for submission of online applications is 11.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : State Nodal Officer – 01
Pay Scale : ₹. 50,000 Per month
Name of Post : Veterinary Doctor – 74
Pay Scale : ₹. 30,000 Per month
Name of Post : Para-Medical Assistant – 146
Pay Scale : ₹. 15,000 Per month
Total No of Vacancies : 221 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Diploma or Vocational certificate in Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Sciences, Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 2 – 60 years), (For Post 3 – 40 Years). RCUES Hyderabad official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to RCUES Hyderabad Careers Page at official website to www.rcueshyd.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of RCUES Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 26.07.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.08.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.rcueshyd.gov.in
Previous RCUES Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :
- Junior Assistant – 133
- Bill Collector – 165
- Health Assistant – 29
- Junior Accountant – 93
- Senior Stenographer – 110
- System Manager – 110
- System Assistant – 110
No of Vacancies : 756 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission or its equivalent qualification with required pass percentage of 60% for OC, 55% for BC and 50% for SC, ST & PH. 2) A certificate in MS Office and computer knowledge from a technical institute recognized by the Government. OR Graduates holding a Degree in B.C.A., or B.Sc.(Computers) or B.Com(Computers) or B.A. (Computers) or B.Tech/ B.E with Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent of above, from any recognized University in India or incorporated by or under Andhra Pradesh Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution recognized by the University
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit : Maximum age limit for OC and BC candidates is 40 years, Maximum age limit for SC, ST and PH candidates is 45 years
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.17, 000/-
Application Fee : All the Applicants should pay Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One undred and Fifty only) towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC & PH categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.150/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Examination Centre : Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa and Tirupati.
How to Apply :
- First of all, visit the official website of Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies at www.rcueshyd.gov.in
- Homepage will display on the screen
- On the homepage select the Recruitment Tab
- Search for RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Notification For 756 Bill Collector, Junior Assistant, and other Vacancies
- Open the link and read the complete details before proceeding further.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply link.
- Fill the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Recheck and submit it before the last date.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 07.10.2017
- Last Date for Application Fees : 07.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 22.10.2017 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- ESIC Chennai has announced vacancy for “Assistant Professor Posts” – Chennai
- CENDECT Theni has announced vacancy for Programme Assistant Posts – Job Location “Theni”
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced vacancy for “PGT, TGT, HM Posts” – Work Place “All Over India”