RCUES is also known as Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies which has issued an AP RCUES Bill Collector Recruitment Notification for the various posts such as Bill Collector, System Assistant, Senior Stenographer, System Manager, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, and Health Assistant. You can download the application form from the official site.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Assistant – 133
- Bill Collector – 165
- Health Assistant – 29
- Junior Accountant – 93
- Senior Stenographer – 110
- System Manager – 110
- System Assistant – 110
No of Vacancies : 756 posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission or its equivalent qualification with required pass percentage of 60% for OC, 55% for BC and 50% for SC, ST & PH. 2) A certificate in MS Office and computer knowledge from a technical institute recognized by the Government. OR Graduates holding a Degree in B.C.A., or B.Sc.(Computers) or B.Com(Computers) or B.A. (Computers) or B.Tech/ B.E with Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent of above, from any recognized University in India or incorporated by or under Andhra Pradesh Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution recognized by the University
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit : Maximum age limit for OC and BC candidates is 40 years, Maximum age limit for SC, ST and PH candidates is 45 years
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/- to Rs.17, 000/-
Application Fee : All the Applicants should pay Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One undred and Fifty only) towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC & PH categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs.150/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Examination Centre : Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Kurnool, Anantapur, Kadapa and Tirupati.
How to Apply :
- First of all, visit the official website of Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies at www.rcueshyd.gov.in
- Homepage will display on the screen
- On the homepage select the Recruitment Tab
- Search for RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 Notification For 756 Bill Collector, Junior Assistant, and other Vacancies
- Open the link and read the complete details before proceeding further.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on the Apply link.
- Fill the RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Recheck and submit it before the last date.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 28.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 07.10.2017
- Last Date for Application Fees : 07.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 22.10.2017 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
Important Links :