Rewari District Court Recruitment invites applications for appointment in following Process Servers, Peons post in Rewari District Court. The last date for submission of applications is 26.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Process Servers, Peons Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Job Location||Rewari, Haryana|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th|
|Age Limit||18 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.4, 440/- to Rs. 7, 440/-|
|Experience||Fresher and Experience|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Process Servers – 11
- Peons – 03
Qualification : Candidates who have completed 8th, 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Rewari District Court Recruitment 2018.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in on or before 15.09.2018 to 26.09.2018.
- Eligible candidates are advised to openNotification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application & Make Payments.
- Take a print out of Rewari District Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”
- Maharashtra Security Force Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Security Guards post” – Job Location “Maharashtra”