Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Kancheepuram Junior Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. RGNIYD Kancheepuram invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Junior Assistant post in Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website http://rgniyd.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 08 posts
Job Location : Sriperumbudur, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute or College with a minimum of 60% marks, Experience: Experience in administration / academics / accounts / examination section in the Central Government Institution like IITs, NITs, IIITD&M, IIM, Etc., Experience of working in E-Office System, Knowledge of working in MS Word, MS Excel, Working Knowledge in Tally ERP 9 for those candidates who are recruited for Accounts Section. 5) Knowledge of Rules and Regulation of Central Government, UGC Rules, Etc.
Age Limit : Not Applicable. Retired Central Government Employees may also apply.
Pay Scale : Rs.30,000/- per month
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Duly filled in application form in the prescribed format (available in the institute website : www.rgniyd.gov.in) along with original certificates and one set of self-attested photo copy of certificates in support of educational qualification and experience with a valid photo ID card (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, Election Photo Identity Card or employment ID card issued by the Government of India or Government of the State) should be produced at the time of walk in interview to be conducted at Conference Hall, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development, Chennai to Bangalore Highway, Sriperumbudur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 26.06.2018 (Tuesday)
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : rgniyd.gov.in
Previous RGNIYD Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Care Taker
Job Location : Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)
Age Limit : Preferably below 55 (as on 30/04/2018) The administration reserves the right to relax the age limit in deserving cases.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.600/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil.
- The Registrar,
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development,
Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu
- Starting Date for Application : 25.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 10.05.2018
Important Links :