Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development RGNIYD Recruitment 2018 Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu is functioning under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. Functions as a vital resource centre with its multi-faceted functions of offering academic programmes at Post Graduate level encompassing various dimensions of Youth Development, engaging in seminal research in the vital areas of Youth Development and coordinating Training Programmes for state agencies and the officials of youth organizations, besides the extension and outreach initiatives in rural, urban as well as tribal areas. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Development Studies – 01
- Local Governance – 01
- Social Engineering – 02
- Gender Studies – 02
Qualification : Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in a relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2018 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be. Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye- laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET subject to fulfilment of the following conditions Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only, Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners, An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted, Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal, Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D work as above are to be certified by the Registrar/ Dean (Academic Affairs). NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
No.of Posts : 06 Post
Emoluments : ₹. 52,000/-
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Sriperumbudur, Tamilnadu
Job Role : Teaching Faculty & Various Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Master‘s degree
How to Apply :
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.rgniyd.gov.in on or before 29.09.2018 to 20.10.2018.
- The application process is purely online based Candidates desire to apply shall need to login RGNIYD website (www.rgniyd.gov.in) and follow the instructions provided thereon.
- Candidates who desire to apply for more than one specialization shall need to submit separate online application.
- Upon submission of application online, candidates shall need to take print out of online submitted application and send the same along with all supporting documents, superscribing “Application for the post of Faculty (on contract)”.
- The Assistant Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Pennalur,
Sriprumbudur – 602105, Tamil Nadu.
Previous RGNIYD Sriperumbudur Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : Master’s in Social Sciences Good Communication Skills Experience in Project Planning, Management and Execution Coordination of Academic Programmes Languages: English and local language (Knowledge of Hindi will be preferred). Should be conversant with speaking and writing in the languages Should be willing to travel.
Pay Scale : Rs 40,000 per month.
Name of Post : Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10, +2 or equivalent Diploma in Job Skills Basic Computer Skills Languages:English and local language. (Knowledge of Hindi will be preferred). Should be conversant with speaking and writing in the languages Should be willing to travel.
Pay Scale : Rs 20,000 per month.
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Sriperumbudur (Tamil Nadu)
Age Limit : Go through RGNIYD official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to RGNIYD Careers Page at official website to www.rgniyd.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out of RGNIYD Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 09.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website - www.rgniyd.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank has announced vacancy for “Financial Officer Posts” – Chennai
- Indian Army Gopalpur Rally has announced vacancy for “Various Posts “ – Work Place “All over India”
- Southern Air Command has announced vacancy for “Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts “ – Different Locations in India
- Indian Army Perambalur Rally has announced vacancy for “Various Soldier Posts “ – All over India