The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law has announced some results. These results are for the UG PG Courses incorporated. These updates stand still in the result section of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law. One can enable the download of results through the basic steps which are proposed on this page. The steps shall review you the results and they shall enhance your capabilities of notifying how much of scores can you bag.
One can know about the sections and the result related information online while knowing the steps given on this page and anyone who has been reading this page can kindly make out their timetables which have made the headlines which are given to all the students as RGNUL Patiala Results 2018. The applicants will have Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law website links from this page. RGNUL Patiala Results 2018 are announced from here, and many other courses apart from the UG PG Courses will be announced as soon as possible. One can know about the details and the links which shall be given by the faculty members to know more about their on-screen process about the quick links for RGNUL Patiala Results 2018.
About The University:
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, and Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006.
Name of the department: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Name of the University’s Acronym: RGNUL
Name of the Update :RGNUL Patiala Results 2018
Course: PG & UG Course
Name of the Category: Results
Rajiv Gandhi National University Of law Latest Exam Results
The Rajiv Gandhi National University Of law is also known as RGNUL is situated at Patiala, Punjab . Official website of Rajiv Gandhi National University Of law is http://www.rgnul.ac.in , you can download online RGNUL Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Rajiv Gandhi National University Of law.
How to Download the RGNUL Patiala Results 2018:
- If you are an UG or PG Student, you immediately have to rush on www.rgnul.ac.in
- By rushing, you will reach and land on the first page, and then you will be able to see a Quick Links section.
- Don’t click, just place your cursor on the page on the Quick links, go on to the Results sub option and then hit to reach on the very next page having RGNUL Patiala Results 2018.
- Results can be in file format or the website shall ask for registration sequence.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.