Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Tax Assistant (TA) post in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 18.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Tax Assistant (TA)
- Non-Tribal Area (148 Posts)
- Tribal Area (14 Posts)
Total No of Vacancies : 162 posts
Job Location : Rajasthan
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 20 years to 40 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 26300-85500/-
Application Fee : General/UR and Creamy Layer OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.450/-, for OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.350/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.250/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to RSMSSB Careers Page at the official website to www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofRSMSSBRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 19.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 18.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in