Sambalpur University successfully conducted +3 examinations for Arts, Science, Commerce students. A huge number of candidates who are studying the same appeared for the examination. Candidates who had written the exam are eagerly waiting for the results. Now, the wait is over. Sambalpur university declared +3 Arts, Science, Commerce results today. Candidates who had written the examination can check the results from the direct link provided below.
The University at Jyoti Vihar provides Post-Graduate education in Twenty-seven subjects through Twenty Post-Graduate Departments. The University Post-Graduate Departments offer one-year study Programme for M.Phil Degree, two years study programme for the Degrees of M.A. / M.Sc. / LL.M. / Business Administration / M.Lib & Inf.Science, One-Year P.G. Diploma Course in Computer Science & Application and Diploma Course in Sambalpuri Studies and Three-Year course in M.C.A. and Executive M.B.A.
Additional Details of the University:
Name of University – Sambalpur University, Jyoti Vihar, Burla. (Odisa)
Name of Exam – UG & PG
Year of Exam – 1st, 2nd & Final Year
Exam Date – February/ March 2017
Result Date – July 2017 (Expected)
Official website – www.suniv.ac.in
How to Check the Sambalpur University Exam Results 2017
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Sambalpur University +3 Arts, Science, Commerce Results 2017.
- Enter your roll number in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The Results will appear on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
All Other Universities in Orissa
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Orissa state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Orissa
- Berhampur University Accredited by NAAC with “A” Brahmapur, Odisha, India. Berhampur University is the first and only state funded University with that distinctive achievement.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. This is the state technical university of Odisha.
- Fakir Mohan University is named after prominent Odia writer Fakir Mohan Senapati, situated in Nuapadhi, Balasore, Odisha, India.
- North Orissa University is a public university in the regional city of Baripada in the state of Odisha, India. Its jurisdiction extends over two districts, Mayurbhanj and Keonjhar.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country.
- Ravenshaw University is a co-educational state university situated in Cuttack, Odisha on the eastern coast of India. Founded as Ravenshaw College in 1868, the institution became a university in 2006.
- Sambalpur University is located at Sambalpur, India, in the Indian state of Odisha. Popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Governor of Odisha is the Chancellor of the university.
- Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University (SJSV) also known as Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya is located in Puri, Odisha, India. It was established to promote Sanskrit Language and it named after Jagannath in Puri.
- Utkal University, also known as Vani Vihar is the oldest university in Odisha and the 17th oldest university in India located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university.
- Utkal University of Culture (UUC) is a public University in Bhubaneswar, Odisha dedicated for research, teaching and education in the field of culture. Prof. Kamal K. Misra is the current vice-chancellor of the university.
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) formerly known as the University College of Engineering, Burla, is a University Grants Commission recognised Unitary Technical University located in Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha, India.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO) Cuttack is an autonomous law university in India. The institute is located at Cuttack, Odisha, India. The University offers integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. courses.
Central Universities in Orissa
Central University of Orissa, Sabara, Srikhetra, Coats Building, Koraput – 764 020 – The Central University of Orissa was established by parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 by Govt. of India, situated at Sunabeda Town, Koraput district in the Indian state of Odisha.
Deemed Universities in Orissa
- KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha.
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU) is a private research focused Deemed university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, eastern India. The university is composed of nine degree-granting schools and colleges and has a student body of around 10,000.