State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA) Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Programme Assistant post in State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA). Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 13.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Programme Assistant
No of Vacancies : 01 post
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Any Degree (10+2+3 pattern)
- Basic Knowledge in computer-Data Entry.
- Fluency in English & Tamil language
- Preference will be given to candidate who posses knowledge/experience
Age Limit : Not exceeding 40 Years. or Age upto 62 years for retired personnel from Government Service. He/She can work temporarily till completion of 62 years at the maximum.
Pay Scale : Rs.10,000/-p.m
Selection Procedure : Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to SARA ChennaiCareersPage at official website to www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification &Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should beaddressed to
- State Adoption Resource Agency (SARA) Department of Social Defence,
No.300, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kellys, Chennai – 600 010.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 13.11.2017
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download