Sarguja University Result 2018: Here we have a good news for the students who are associated with Sarguja University, Ambikapur. It has released the results of BCA Part I, II & III, Shastri Part I, II & III, LLB II & IV Sem Reval Result, M.Tech Civil Engg Sem I & II. Significantly, we know that the university conducts the examination for the various UG PG courses. A large number of candidates appeared in the examination and work hard for getting good marks. We are informing those candidates that they can get their result from the official website www.sargujauniversity.in or you can also refer the direct link as given below. Check other more details about Sarguja University Exam Result 2018 is given as below.
Table of The Page Contents
About Sarguja University (SUA)
Sarguja Vishwavidyalaya is established by and incorporated by Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam No. 18 of 2008. The territorial jurisdiction of the University is the entire Sarguja division comprising of revenue districts of Korea, Sarguja and Jaspur. It started functioning from 2, Sept. 2008 formerly a university campus was started with the permission of State Higher Education Department by the Guru Ghasidas University Bilaspur with 02 diploma courses i.e. Diploma in Pharmacy (30 Students) & Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (30 Students) in the year 2005 with a hope that it may be upgraded as university by the Government as soon as necessary infrastructures are developed, this resulted true in 2008. The state government has just allotted 220 acres of land nearby Ambikapur Ramanujganj Road just 10 k.m. away from Ambikapur town. Sarguja is a fast growing industrial area already having a large number of small industrial units coming up in the region.
Sarguja University BA, BSc, B.Com, BCA, MA, M.Sc, LLM, M.Com Admit Card 2018
Sarguja University is one of the prestigious universities in the country. Sarguja University is located at Administrative Building, Near Hospital Road, darripara, Ambikapur, Sarguja (C.G.) Pin-497001. This year Numerous numbers of candidates have taken the SARGUJA University exams for various streams to make their career bright. The students of Sarguja University have great talent in various fields because the exam structure for universities UG/PG courses is not grade or percent demanding while it is quality of knowledge demanding. As you know the good knowledge tends to the good future and success.
Few More Details of the University
University Name: Sarguja University Ambikapur,
Announcement: Time Table & Results
Name of Exam: Bachelor Degree
How To Check SU University Results 2018 ?
- Firstly open the official website at sargujauniversity.in
- Click on the Result Tab
- Open it and enter the Roll number and DOB
- Click on the submit button
- Wait for short time
- Check you Result
- Take a printout of Result sheet
All Other Universities in Chhattisgarh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Chhattisgarh university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Chhattisgarh
- Bastar University (BVVJDP) also called Bastar Vishwavidyalaya is located in Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU) is a Public University located in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India. On 30 April 2005, the foundation stone of the University was laid by the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh.
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) is an autonomous law university in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) is an agricultural university located in Raipur in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh.
- Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya (IKSVV) is a public university located in Khairagarh, Rajnandgaon district, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Kushabhau Thakre Patrakarita Avam Jansanchar Vishwavidyalaya (KTUJM) of Journalism and Mass Communication is a first “Media Gurukul” of India located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. The University established by Government of Chhattisgarh vide Act no 24 of 2004.
- Ravishankar Shukla University (PTRSU) in Raipur, is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964
- Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) Chhattisgarh is a state university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. It is a state open university offering distance education.
- Sarguja University is located in Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, established and incorporated by Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam No. 18 of 2008 on September 2, 2008.
Central Universities in Chhattisgarh
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU), is one of the Chhattisgarh’s largest and oldest institution of higher education and a Central University, located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009.
Private Universities in Chhattisgarh
- C.V. Raman University (CVRU) is located in Kota, Bilaspur district in Chhattisgarh. Established on 3 November 2003, Dr. C.V. Raman University has established itself as a University in Chhattisgarh, and more importantly, in Central India as the Research and Education hub of Professional Courses ranging from diverse fields like Management, Arts, Science, Law, Naturopathy and many more.
- MATS University, (Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science University), is a private university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established by Chhattisgarh Private University Act under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The current 30-acre campus opened in 2006 and is located on the Aarang – Kharora Highway, which is 45 Kilometers aways from Raipur city. It is often cited as one of the top universities in central India.
- Maharishi University of Management and Technology (MUMT) is a private university with its main campus in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India.