Good news for those candidates who studying in the Saurashtra University. Because the Saurashtra University will going to release the UG & PG exam result soon on the official website. Candidates may check the all related result on the official website. Saurashtra University Result 2018-2019 MA M.Com BA B.Com BBA BCA 1st 3rd 5th Semester December 2018 Regular/External Exam Results Declare at www.saurashtrauniversity.edu: The Saurashtra University, Rajkot is all set to Declare Saurashtra University Result 2018 for MA M.Com BA B.Com BBA BCA on its official website at www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
About Saurashtra University
University of Saurashtra, established on 23rd May, 1967, is situated in Rajkot city of the Saurashtra region of Gujarat State. The campus of the University is spread over 360 acres of land. The jurisdiction of the University includes Amreli, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Rajkot,Surendranagar,Morbi,Gir Somnath and Dwarka districts. It has 28 Post graduate Departments on its campus and 297 affiliated colleges.Their main focus is to deliver the high-quality education or the training to the students so that they can achieve their goals.
Saurashtra University Exam UG PG Result Details:
Name of the organization: Saurashtra University
Exam name: UG & PG
Category: Exam Result
Official website: www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
Check here to Saurashtra University Result
How to check the Saurashtra University Exam Result
- Candidates may visit the official website on www.saurashtrauniversity.edu
- Then after click on the suitable link of the result
- Click on the required exam result
- Fill up the all required personal details
- Click on the submit button
- Take a hard copy of the exam result
All Other Universities in Gujarat
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Gujarat state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Gujarat
- Anand Agricultural Univerisity Gujarat – Anand Agricultural University (AAU) is located in the western Indian state of Gujarat between the cities of Vadodara and Ahmedabad. This was formerly the Anand Campus of Gujarat Agricultural University, which is now independent.
- Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar- 364 002 – The new name of Bhavnagar University is Maharaja Krishnakumar Sinhji Bhavnagar University. It is located in Bhavnagar city in the western province of Gujarat, India.
- Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University, University Road, Narvrangpura Ahemdabad-380 009 (Gujarat) – Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University (CEPT) is an academic institution located near university area in Ahmedabad-380009, India offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of natural and developed environment of human society and related disciplines.
- Dharmsinh Desai University (DDU) formerly known as Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology was founded in 1968 as an institution of higher learning in Nadiad, Gujarat, India in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) is a public institution of higher learning in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Gujarat Agricultural University had four campuses at Anand, Gujarat, Sardarkrushinagar – Dantiwada – Palanpur, Junagadh, Navsari across the Gujarat state in India.
- Gujarat Ayurved University is located in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India. It is exclusively devoted to Ayurvedic studies and research.
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003″ in the state of Gujarat.
- Gujarat University is a state university situated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The university is an affiliating university at the under-graduate level and a teaching university at the postgraduate level. It is accredited B++ by NAAC.
- Gujarat Technological University, JACPC Building, L.D.College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) is a public university in Patan, Gujarat, India. The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts: Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha and Sabarkantha.
- Krantiguru Shyamji Krishna Verma Kachchh University (KSKVKU) is a regional university in Gujarat, India that promotes higher education in regional and rural areas of the country. It is named after Shyamji Krishna Varma of Kachchh, Gujarat.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara-390 002 – Sayajirao was born at Kavlana, 10th March 1863 as Shrimant Gopalrao Gaekwad, second son of Meherban ShrimantKashirao Bhikajirao [Dada Sahib] Gaekwad. He was selected by the British Government as successor to Maharaja Malharrao Gaekwad and was accordingly adopted by Maharani Jamna Bai, on 27th May 1875. He ascended the gadi (throne) at Baroda, 16th June 1875 but being a minor reigned under a Council of Regency until he came of age and was invested with full ruling powers, 28th December 1881.
- Sardar Patel University (SPUVVN) is a university in Gujarat, India. It is named after Vallabhbhai Patel, and was founded in December 1955 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then-Bombay Province and was UGC recognized under 2(f) of the UGC Act in October 1968. Originally it had the status of a rural university but now it has diversified with the motto of “Excellence Matters”. The university is the first among all the universities in Gujarat to volunteer for the accreditation in 2000. Sardar Patel University is listed among Top 30 Universities in India.
- The Saurashtra University is one of the significant universities in Gujarat state in India. This university was established on 23 May 1967 in Rajkot city, the administrative headquarters at Rajkot.
- Shree Somnath Sanskrit University (SSSU) is located in Veraval, Junagadh, Gujarat. It was established by the Gujarat government by passing the Shree Somnath Sanskrit University Act, 2005.
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) In consonance with its motto, “Satyam Gyanam Anantam”, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has endeavoured to be an institution of excellence in higher education since its existence, keeping in view the regional needs and the emerging trends in the global scenario. The University, awarded B++ by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council in 2004 and re-accredited ‘B’ with 2.82 CGPA in 2011, was originally established under the South Gujarat University Act, 1965 passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. It became functional from the academic year of 1966 and was incorporated as a University on 23 May 1967.
Central Universities in Gujarat
Central University of Gujarat (CUG) in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Central Universities Act, 2009 by Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Gujarat
- Gujarat Vidyapith is a university in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded in 1920 by Mahatma Gandhi, the leader of the Indian independence movement.
- Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Village – Piparia, Taluka Vaghodia, District – Vadodara Gujarat-Sumandeep Vidyapeeth stands as a testimony to the grit, determination, enthusiasm , vision and ‘never say die’ attitude of Dr. Mansukh Shah, a dentist and a philanthropist, who dared to dream big and translate it into reality. A man of humble beginnings, with sheer persistence he has converted a patch of barren land into a sprawling, pulsating educational centre. Starting with a small clinic with two dental chairs, the KM Shah Charitable Trust created by him and other benefactors, has slowly metamorphosed into a health care and educational centre which can pride itself as one amongst the best in the country.
Private Universities in Gujarat
- Ahmedabad University is a private, non-profit university founded in 2009. Ahmedabad University currently comprises four schools and two centres with opportunities for interdisciplinary scholarship.
- Charotar University of Science and Technology – CHARUSAT is established under the Gujarat Act No. 8 of 2009, Government of Gujarat. University Grants Commission has empowered CHARUSAT to award Degrees under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956.
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), is a technological university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.
- Nirma University is a private university in Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat, India. It functions under the aegis of the Nirma Education and Research Foundation. Nirma University is a statutory university established under a state act.
- Ganpat University as a well reputed State Private University established in 2005 through the State Legislative act no 19 of 2005, Government of Gujarat and recognized by the UGC under the section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 having campus spread over more than 300 acres of land with world class infrastructure and more than 10,000 students on campus. The University offers Diplomas, Under Graduate, Post – Graduate and Research Programs under the Faculties of Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Management, Computer Applications, Sciences, Education, Humanities and Social Science and Human Potential Development.
- “Sarva Vidyalaya Kelavani Mandal” – the trust which has been in existence for more than nine decades is a well reputed prestigious educational trust in North Gujarat.
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) was established through PDPU Act, a legislature passed by Gujarat state assembly in 2007.
- Calrox Teacher’s University – Calorx, Ahmedabad is a professionally managed autonomous institution focusing its activities on K-21 education since its inception in 1995. Calorx is promoted by the Calorx Group of Companies, New Delhi. The group of companies is involved in various business areas including Real Estate, Hospitality, and Finance.