State Bank of India (SBI) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officer (PO) post in State Bank of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 13.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of Vacancies : 2000 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to SBI Careers Page at official website to www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration>
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SBI Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 18.06.2018
- Onwards Online Examination – Preliminary: 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 20.07.2018
- Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Result – Main: 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result: 01.11.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.sbi.co.in/careers/