OFFLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under SEBI Recruitment 2017. Selection of which will be made through Skill Tests, Trade Tests following Document Verifications.
SEBI is the Government Organisation operates as the regulator of security market in India. SEBI announces various vacancies for their organization throughout the year.Candidates who intrested to join SEBI can visit their official career page sectionb of sebi.gov.in or employment newspaper for job notification.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Officer Grade A
No of Vacancies : 04
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : First class graduate in engineering (electrical/ Electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)OR Masters in Computers Application OR First class graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 27 Years, SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons
Pay Scale : Rs. 28,150 – 55,600/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/- , for all other candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates who cleared written examination(based on Minimum cut-off in each section) called for the interview.Based on the written exam result and interview performance candidates will be selected.
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post should submit an ON- LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable).
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct, Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SEBIRecruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 09.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 29.09.2017
- Online Exam : 29.10.2017
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Ordnance Factory Board has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Mumbai
- Central Government Health Scheme has announced vacancy for “Various Posts” – Chennai
- Directorate of Health & Family Welfare Services has announced vacancy for Staff Nurse – Job Location “Puducherry”