Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) invites ONLINE applications from qualified candidates for the Recruitment of Various posts mentioned as below. Candidates will be selected through Interview process after shortlisting from the applicant’s list.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting the website www.skims.ac.in between 24th June, 2017 to 24th July, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RECRUITMENT
POST NAME – EXECUTIVE SALES TRAINEE :
Total Vacancies :
- 94 Posts
- [Technician Medical Group – 36
- Deployment Monitor Gr – II – 02
- Junior Assistant – 21
- Barber G- III – 04
- Dispatch Rider – 02
- Sanitary Supervisor Gr – II – 15
- Driver GR – II – 14]
Service Location – Jammu and Kashmir
Pay Scale :
- Technician Medical Group – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Deployment Monitor Gr – II – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Barber G- III – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Dispatch Rider – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Sanitary Supervisor Gr – II – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Driver GR – II – Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Educational Qualification : 10th, 12th, B.Sc in Medical Technology Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit : 18-40 Years
Modes of Selection : Short Listing, Interview
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (For General/OBC)
NIL (For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
- The applicant has to be visited the official website skims.ac.in for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘New Registration’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and made payments.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be kept by the candidate for document verification process.
The above noted qualifications must be possessed by the candidate on or before the date of publication of the advertisement.
If it is found during verification of testimonials at any stage that any candidate has acquired qualification as stated above at any date after the date of publication of this advertisement, his / her candidature will be summarily rejected.