SKUAST University B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.F.Sc, M.F.Sc Exam result shall be uploaded on university website. please check your result on university website.
About the University
The university was founded in 1982 by an Act passed by the State Legislature of Jammu and Kashmir. It was named after Kashmiri leader Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah who is popularly known as Sher-e-Kashmir (Lion of Kashmir). The name given to the university was “Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology” (SKUAST).
Initially, the university had jurisdiction over the entire State of Jammu & Kashmir with its headquarters at Shalimar, Srinagar. When the SKUAST Act came in force, the agricultural education, research and extension training units were transferred to SKUAST from various development departments viz; Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Sheep Husbandry and Sericulture of Jammu & Kashmir State.
SKUAST University Results
SKUAST Exam Result 2017 Sher-e-kashmir Written test External Exam Result 2017 Download Latest Under Graduate & Post Graduate Exam Result 2016 – 2017 check Various Course SKUAST Result 2017 University result update news http://www.skuastkashmir.ac.in/
How to Check SKUAST University Results 2017
- Log on to their official website,
- Click on the link B.A, B.Sc, B.Com 1st year
- Enter your roll number
- Result will appear on the screen
- Save the result and take a print out for future reference.
All Other Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jammu & Kashmir state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is a university in India which came into existence by the Act of the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly in 2002.
- The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) is a public university located at Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir.
- The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
- The University of Kashmir is a premier university of Jammu and Kashmir. It is located on the western side of the Dal Lake in the city of Srinagar which lies in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It has been awarded grade “A” by the NAAC in 2011.
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) was an Agricultural University in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1982 through an Act passed by the State Legislature.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a university on an 470-acre campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named.
Central Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Central University of Kashmir (CUK) formerly the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, is a university proposed to be settled at Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir and presently functioning from transit campuses at Srinagar district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 13 newly established central universities in different states of India by the Central Universities Act, 2009. It currently offers four five-year integrated programmes (in biotechnology, law, physics and zoology) and few postgraduate programmes such as MA, MSc, MBA, MTM & LLM. At present, the available disciplines are Business Administration.
- University of Jammu (CUJAMMU) in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009″ by Govt. of India. It started functioning from 2011.