- 1 About CSSET 2018
- 2 Diploma, Paurohitya Certificate, PG Diploma in Vasthushastra of 1st, 3rd, 5th Semesters Revaluation Results 2018
- 3 About Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi
- 4 How to Check Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi Revaluation Results 2018
- 5 All Other Universities in Delhi
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Shastri, Acharya (MA), Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) 1st, 3rd, 5th Exam will conducted by the University in April/May 2018 and now Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Results 2018 of Shastri, Acharya (MA), Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) 1st, 3rd, 5th semester to be declared soon on http://www.slbsrsv.ac.in
About CSSET 2018
The Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Sanskrit Vidyapeeth conducts Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET) annually for the admission to B.Ed Sanskrit (2 years Full Time) course in India’s three esteemed Sanskrit Deemed universities. This test is totally administered by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sanstha. The interested candidates who are willing to Under Graduate in Sanskrit Language from this university must look for CSSET 2018 notification and apply as per his or her eligibility. This is a national level test and there are nineteen test centers in all major cities of India. The last date to apply through online falls in the month of March 2018.
SLBSRSV University Shastri, Shastri Sammanita, Shiksha-Shastri, Acharya, Shikshacharya, Vidya Varidhi, Jyotisha Diploma Certificate, Jyotisha
Diploma, Paurohitya Certificate, PG Diploma in Vasthushastra of 1st, 3rd, 5th Semesters Revaluation Results 2018
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi Shastri, Shastri Sammanita, Shiksha-Shastri, Acharya, Shikshacharya, Vidya Varidhi, Jyotisha Diploma Certificate, Jyotisha Diploma, Paurohitya Certificate, PG Diploma in Vasthushastra 1st, 3rd, 5th Semester Results already declared by the SLBSRSV University but those students who were not satisfy by the result or have some confution with the result in their minds have applied for the revaluation November-December Exams. We have the good news for these students their results can be declared soon by SLBSRSV University on http://www.slbsrsv.ac.in
About Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi
University Full Name: Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi
University Type: UT
University State: Delhi
University City: Deemed
University Address: B-4, Qutub Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
University Website: http://www.slbsrsv.ac.in
How to Check Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi Revaluation Results 2018
- Visit on Official Website i.e. http://www.slbsrsv.ac.in
- Click on PH.D Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there(or)
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
All Other Universities in Delhi
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Delhi state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Delhi
- Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (AUD) or in short Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Central Universities in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university that counts Dr. Zakir Hussain amongst its’ founders and located in Delhi. It was established at Delhi during British rule in 1920.
- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.91 out of 4, highest grade by NAAC awarded to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- The Indira Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Deemed Universities in Delhi
- The IIndian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. It is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
- Jamia Hamdard is a university located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous institute, a seat of higher education in the fields of History, Conservation and Museology under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) for Educational Planning and Administration, also known as National University of Educational Planning and Administration, is situated in Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is a premier higher education institute located in New Delhi, India specializing in education and research in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith (SLBSRSV) is a Sanskrit language university, located in New Delhi, India.
- TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India.