Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology (SLIET) is going to conduct one All India level entrance examination. This test has been announced to enroll suitable aspirants for the courses like B.E, ICD, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA and Ph.D. After finishing matriculation/ higher secondary/ degree/ master degree, candidates who are willing to do the above studies in a deemed university can write this examination. For disabled persons, under MHRD Scheme of Indian Government special seats are reserved. PWDs who are getting admissions under this scheme no need to pay the tuition and hostel fees. Also their academic fees for books, mess, etc. would be very less. Go through the below given contents to get more idea about this exam.
Table of The Page Contents
SLIET SET Result 2018:
Check cut off marks, Merit List @ www.sliet.net.in: Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIT) test is a entrance test that is conduct to offer admission in various courses to students. Applicants SLIET exam will be conducted on April 2018. Applicants you can check your SLIET exam Result 2018 after completion of Exam.
Summary of the Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Semester Exam Results
Name of the exam: Semester Exam 2018
Name of the authority: Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology
Exam level: University level
Exam stream: UG courses
Page information: Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology Even Semester Exam Results 2018
Results status: Expected month of June 2018
How To Download SLIT SET Entrance Test Result 2018:
- The curious & eligible students need to log in very first official web portal which is //www.sliet.ac.in.
- After then contenders look the link result which present in the heading bar.
- Here new latest announcement result will display.
- You should click out the SLIT SET Entrance test score card/merit list 2018
- Then fill the information of your hall ticket in the given text boxes.
- After then submit it.
- And take hard copy of it for future use.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.