SAAT 2017 is the common entrance exam for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University admission 2017-2018. This is for UG as well PG programs. The university conducts SOA University Admission Test each year. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has announced that it will hold SAAT 2017 from 22-25 April 2017 in 62 centres across 40 cities in India. Interested candidates can submit
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University SOA is a Bhubaneswar, Odisha based private deemed university. The University has been accredited with an ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of India.Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT), a national level common entrance test is conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes / schools of the university. Those of you who have been selected through common entrance exam would be called for open counseling for admission into different programs of the university. A salient feature of SAAT is that if you have diploma in the stream of hotel management, engineering, pharmacy and technology then you would be eligible to apply for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through the SAAT.
Details About University:
Exam name: Semester Exam Results
Exam organizer: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Exam level: University
Page information: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Semester Exam Results 2017
Results status: July 2017 Expected
How to check Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test Result 2017
Step 1 : Open the site @ www.soauniversity.ac.in.
Step 2 : Then go to the SAAT 2017 Link
Step 3 : After that select the SAAT 2017 Result.
Step 4 : Then a pdf file will start to download, after downloading open it.
Step 5 : After that you will see your result
Step 6 : Save it or print it for future uses
All Other Universities in Orissa
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Orissa state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Orissa
- Berhampur University Accredited by NAAC with “A” Brahmapur, Odisha, India. Berhampur University is the first and only state funded University with that distinctive achievement.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. This is the state technical university of Odisha.
- Fakir Mohan University is named after prominent Odia writer Fakir Mohan Senapati, situated in Nuapadhi, Balasore, Odisha, India.
- North Orissa University is a public university in the regional city of Baripada in the state of Odisha, India. Its jurisdiction extends over two districts, Mayurbhanj and Keonjhar.
- Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country.
- Ravenshaw University is a co-educational state university situated in Cuttack, Odisha on the eastern coast of India. Founded as Ravenshaw College in 1868, the institution became a university in 2006.
- Sambalpur University is located at Sambalpur, India, in the Indian state of Odisha. Popularly known as Jyoti Vihar. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Governor of Odisha is the Chancellor of the university.
- Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University (SJSV) also known as Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya is located in Puri, Odisha, India. It was established to promote Sanskrit Language and it named after Jagannath in Puri.
- Utkal University, also known as Vani Vihar is the oldest university in Odisha and the 17th oldest university in India located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university.
- Utkal University of Culture (UUC) is a public University in Bhubaneswar, Odisha dedicated for research, teaching and education in the field of culture. Prof. Kamal K. Misra is the current vice-chancellor of the university.
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) formerly known as the University College of Engineering, Burla, is a University Grants Commission recognised Unitary Technical University located in Burla, Sambalpur, Odisha, India.
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO) Cuttack is an autonomous law university in India. The institute is located at Cuttack, Odisha, India. The University offers integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. courses.
Central Universities in Orissa
Central University of Orissa, Sabara, Srikhetra, Coats Building, Koraput – 764 020 – The Central University of Orissa was established by parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 by Govt. of India, situated at Sunabeda Town, Koraput district in the Indian state of Odisha.
Deemed Universities in Orissa
- KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Patia, Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha.
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU) is a private research focused Deemed university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, eastern India. The university is composed of nine degree-granting schools and colleges and has a student body of around 10,000.