South Indian Bank invites on-line applications for appointment in following Probationary Officers post in South Indian Bank. The last date for submission of online applications is 20.07.2018 Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Probationary Officers (PO)
Total No of Vacancies : 100 Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply. Candidate should have passed X, XII, and Graduation under regular course (full-time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered. If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. The equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application. Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
Pay Scale : Rs. 23700 – 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.800/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – Rs.200/-.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to South Indian Bank Careers Page at official website to www.southindianbank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.07.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.southindianbank.com
Previous South Indian Bank Recruitment Announcement
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech(ECE/EEE/Instrumentation) Minimum 60% marks in Xth , XIIth Preference for candidates with NCC-C Certificate and BE/B.Tech.
Age Limit :Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech (Fire & Safety Engineering) Minimum 60% marks in Xth , XIIth Preference for candidates with NCC-C Certificate and BE/B.Tech.
Age Limit : Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017.
Educational Qualification : LLB (from recognized university under 5/3 regular course). Minimum 60% in X/SSLC, XII/HSC Aggregate of 60 % in LLB (all semesters put together).
Age Limit : Less than 28 years as on 31.12.2017.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 27.05.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
- Starting Date for Application : 16.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 25.05.2018
- Tamil Nadu - 68
- Kerala - 340
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana - 35 (For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
- Delhi NCR - 25
- Starting Date for Application : 20.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 30.12.2017