South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Cell of South Western Railway invites online application for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the post of Goods Guard.Application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Goods Guard
No of Vacancies : 136 posts
Job Location : SWR Zone
Educational Qualification : Candidates should posses the prescribed educational qualification (as indicated above) from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification.
Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Application Fee : NIL
Selection Procedure : Selection process for Computer Based Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- Go to official website and then look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 08.09.2017
- Last date for Application : 03.10.2017
Important Links :