Southern Command invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist post in Southern Command. Candidates are requested toDownload Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 15.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Southern Command has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Sub Divisional Officer -I – 21
- Hindi Typist – 02
Total No of Vacancies : 24 posts
Job Location : Pune (Maharashtra)
Educational Qualification : Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level. Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory /elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central/State Govt. of India undertaking. Divisional Officer -I, Hindi Typist.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1 – 18 years to 30 Years), (For Post 2 – 18 Years to 32 Years), (For Post 3- 18 to 27 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹4200 (Level 6 of 7th CPC). Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 (Level 2 of 7th CPC)
Application Fee : Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Southern Command Careers Page at official website to www.punecantonmentboard.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- The application should be filled in prescribed proforma given below and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF..and should be
- Principal Director,
Near ECHS Polyclinic,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 15.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.05.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cbkhadki.org.in/