Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) Retired Civil Engineers Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SPMCIL invites applications for appointment in following Retired Civil Engineers post in Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited. The last date for submission of applications is 31.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Assistant Engineer/Executive Engineer(Civil) or equivalent post from CPWD/PWD/NBCC/Railways/State bodies/Autonomous bodies/PSU, etc., having experience in maintenance of buildings/structures.
No.of Posts : 06 Posts
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Retired Civil Engineers
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Engineer(Civil)
Job Location : All Over India
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.spmcil.com on or before 31.08.2018.
Previous SPMCIL Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post :
- DGM (IT) - 01
- Manager (Legal) - 01
Total No of Vacancies : 02 Posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification :
- DGM (IT) - First class full time, MCA/B.Tech (Computer Engineering/IT) from a recognized University/Institute. :15 years of post-qualification experience as an Executive in IT related area with special reference to ERP implementation and should possess both software and hardware knowledge, out of which at least 2 years regular services in one grade below i.e. in IDA pay-scale of Rs. 32900-58000 at E-5 Level or in CDA pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.8100/- as Chief Manager/AGM or equivalent in a PSU/Govt. or at equivalent level of position in a reputed private sector company having turnover of at least Rs. 100/- crores per annum.
- Manager (Legal) - First class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute. Experience:10 years relevant experience. Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/Law faculty of Delhi University.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 45 Years), (For Post 2 - 40 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale :
- DGM (IT) - Rs. 36600-62000/-
- Manager (Legal) - Rs. 29100-54500/-
Application Fee : A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd.” payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to SPMCIL Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.spmcil.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of , ID proof ,Proof of Date of Birth ,Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- The Deputy General Manager (HR),
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd.,
Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi - 110 001.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 05.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 05.06.2018
- Date of Examination: June/July 2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.spmcil.com