Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Official website www.ssc.nic.in.Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SSC CGL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Various Forest Guard & Assistant Posts in Staff Selection Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 28.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Engineer- 04
Pay Scale : Rs. 35,400/-
Name of Post : Accounts Assistant – 03
Pay Scale : RS. 19,900/-
Name of Post : Switch Board Operator- 29
Pay Scale : Rs. 19,900/-
Name of Post : Forest Guard- 26
Pay Scale : Rs. 21,700/-
Total No of Vacancies : 62 posts
Job Location : Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Gujarath
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th with ITI (Electrician / Wireman) / 12th / Diploma / Engineering Degree (Electrical) / B.Com or equivalent from a recognized Institute for SSC Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum18 years and Maximum 30 years.
Application Fee : All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test, Typing Test and Physical Exam.
How to Apply
- Log on to SSC Recruitment careers page at the official website www.dnh.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the SSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 29.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 28.07.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.dnh.nic.in
Previous Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment Announcement
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer - Essential Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute,Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics. During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer - Bachelor Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or Bachelor Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
- Group - B Posts - A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay: Rs. 5400, Rs. 4800, Rs. 4600 and Rs. 4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300 - 34800 in the Pay Band-2.
- Group - C Posts - A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay: Rs. 2800, Rs. 2400, Rs. 2000, Rs. 1900 and Rs. 1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band-1.
- Starting Date for Application : 05.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 04.06.2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25.07.2018-20.08.2018
- Date of Tier-II: 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
Highlights of the Recruitment :Name of Post :
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police - 97 Posts (Open - 86, Ex-Ser - 11)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female - 53 Posts (Open - 53)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs - 1180 Posts (Open - 1073), (Ex-Ser - 107)
- Starting Date for Application : 03.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.04.2018
- Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-0
- Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-II: 01-12-2018