Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) Official website www.ssc.nic.in.Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. SSC CGL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Sub Inspector, Inspector post in Staff Selection Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 04.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post :
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
The detail name of the post or vacancies include in the notification website page.
Total No of Vacancies : Various Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer – Essential Qualifications: Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University or Institute,Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics. During the period of probation direct recruits shall have to qualify the “Subordinate Audit Service Examination” in respective branches for confirmation and regular appointment as Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level: or Bachelor Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit (For Post Code F, $, C, <, I, &, J, K, L, M , Q – Not exceeding 30 years), (For Post Code A, D, E, G, >, O – 20 to 30 Years), (For Post Code H, P – 18 to 30 Years), (For Post Code N, % – Up to 30 years), (For Post Code R – Up to 30 years), (For Post Code S**, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, #, = – 18 – 27 years), (For Post Code @ – 20 – 27 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale :
- Group – B Posts – A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay: Rs. 5400, Rs. 4800, Rs. 4600 and Rs. 4200 in the scale of pay of Rs 9300 – 34800 in the Pay Band-2.
- Group – C Posts – A Central Civil post carrying the following grade pay: Rs. 2800, Rs. 2400, Rs. 2000, Rs. 1900 and Rs. 1800 in the scale of pay of Rs.5200-20200 in the Pay Band-1.
Application Fee : General or OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination (Tier – I), Computer Based Examination (Tier – II), Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper) (Tier – III) & Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification (Tier – IV)
How to Apply :
- Log on to SSC CGL Careers Page at official website to www.ssc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 05.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 04.06.2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25.07.2018-20.08.2018
- Date of Tier-II: 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.ssc.nic.in
Previous Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment Announcement
Highlights of the Recruitment :Name of Post :
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police - 97 Posts (Open - 86, Ex-Ser - 11)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female - 53 Posts (Open - 53)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs - 1180 Posts (Open - 1073), (Ex-Ser - 107)
- Starting Date for Application : 03.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 02.04.2018
- Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-0
- Dates of Computer Based Examinations Paper-II: 01-12-2018