Supreme Court of India invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Court Assistant post in Supreme Court of India. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 20.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Court Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 15 posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation. Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
Age Limit : The candidate should be below 30 years. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for the eligible employees working in the Registry of Supreme Court of India.
Pay Scale : Rs. 44900/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
- Written (Objective Type) Test comprising of questions relating to General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Supreme Court of India Careers Page at official website to www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- Registrar (Admn.I),
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 18.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in