Supreme Court of India invites online applications for appointment in following Junior Court Attendant post in Supreme Court of India. Candidates are requested to apply online through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 15.04.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Junior Court Attendant – 65 Posts
- Chamber Attendant – 13 Posts
Total No of Vacancies : 78 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Xth (10th) standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institution recognized by the Government. Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV/HMV)/cooking/ electrician/carpentry jobs for the post of Junior Court Attendant and experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and Caretaking work for the post of Chamber Attendant(R).
Age Limit : Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.3.2018. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 21700/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA – Rs. 33315/- p.m.
Application Fee : Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen/Dependent of Freedom Fighters) plus bank charges through online mode only.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Supreme Court of India Careers Page at official website to www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofSupreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 21.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.04.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
- Jr. Court Attendant’s Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply
- Chamber Attendant Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply
For more details read the official website – www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
Previous Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Highlights of the RecruitmentName of Post : Court Assistant
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- Master's Degree in Computer Application/M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognised University or equivalent and 3 years experience in the field of computerisation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/BCA with First Class or atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised University or equivalent and 4 years experience in the field of computerisation. Degree in Law from a recognised University will be preferred and considered as an additional qualification.
- Written (Objective Type) Test comprising of questions relating to General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test, Interview.
- Registrar (Admn.I),
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201.
- Starting Date for Application : 18.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download