The examinations have been conducted and now it is the time for results as per the latest advert published by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Results 2019. The University has declared some of the results for the various courses is offers such as MTech BTech, BVSc, MFSc, Diploma, Ph.D in 18 different faculties, etc and some results are still to go live on its website for which the link is given below. The students who had attended the examination must check the website if their results are released or not. The Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University is a cluster of three colleges which means a large number of students have already appeared for their respective examination and now are waiting for their results to be declared.
Table of The Page Contents
About Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was established in 2005 by then the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr. Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy.The establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was announced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh 0n 30th Sep 2004 at a grand function to mark inauguration of Golden Jubilee Celebrations of College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati. The Government of Andhra Pradesh issued notification for commencement of the provisions of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Act, 2005 (Act No: 18 of 2005) vide G.O.M.S No. 29 dated 21-06-2005 of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries (AH-II) Department.
Revaluation Result 2019
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University has declared the result for different courses in different streams for session May/June. SVVU University Number of candidates has passed the B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.) exam but some have failed too.Those Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University students who have failed and pretty confident about their positive result, he/she can apply for the revaluation for failed subject. For this process applied student has to pay some fee decided by the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University.
About Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
University Full Name: Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
University Type: State Universities
Address : Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University,Administrative Office,Dr. Y.S. R. Bhawan, Tirupati – 517 502
State: Andhra Pradesh,India
How to Check Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Revaluation Results 2019
- Open Official Website- http://svvu.edu.in/
- Search USTM Result 2019
- Click On USTM 1st 3rd 5th Sem Result
- Students Login- Name, Roll No, DOB
- Click On Submit Button And get result
- Save And Print Result
All Other Universities in Andhra Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Andhra Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
- The Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University(ANGRAU) – is a public Agricultural university with its headquarters at Lam, Guntur of Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Adikavi Nannaya University – Adikavi Nannaya University(AKNU) is a state university located in Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh, India. Adikavi Nannaya University was established in March 2006 through the Government of Andhra Pradesh Act No. 28 of 2006.
- Andhra University – (Telugu: ఆంధ్రవిశ్వకళాపరిషత్; IAST: Āndhra Vișvakalāpariṣhat) is one of the oldest, internationally high ranked and reputed University, hosting India’s one of oldest and biggest Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and System Engineering, Marine Engineering and Civil Engineering Departments . Andhra University College of Engineering is one of the 3 oldest engineering colleges in India and it was given best government engineering college award in the country by Star News in 2012 and by ABP news in 2013. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1926 and shared affiliating responsibilities with Madras University in the initial years. It is located in a campus of 171 hectares (422 acres).
- Acharya Nagarjuna University – is a university in the region of Namburu, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is one of several major universities in the country, covering many colleges and institutes of districts in the region.
- Dravidian University – was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, through a Legislature Act (No. 17 of 1997) with the initial support extended by the governments of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala for an integrated development of Dravidian languages and culture. The university, which formally came into existence in 1997, began functioning with two departments in 1998 and has today grown into a strong institution of 20 academic departments and 6 research centres.
- Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) – also known as a Telangana Open University, It is a public university which is locate in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- NTR University of Health Sciences(NTRUHS) – formerly Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences, is a public university in the city of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is named after its founder, former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.T. Rama Rao.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK) is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and one of the India’s leading educational university focusing on engineering.
- Kakatiya University is a public university located in Warangal in the Indian state of Telangana.The university offers about 120 programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the faculties of arts, science, commerce and business management, social sciences, education, engineering and pharmaceutical sciences with constituent and affiliated colleges spread over four districts of Telangana. The faculties include 248 teaching staff and 622 non-teaching staff.
- Krishna University was established in Machilipatnam, Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh, India, in 2008. It was established by the state of Andhra Pradesh. Facilities include laboratories, internet, reading room, guest house, and extra-curricular activities.
- Mahatma Gandhi University – (Former name of the University was Nalgonda University) It is a public university located at Nalgonda district, Telangana, India.
- NALSAR University of Law – officially the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University, is a premier legal studies institution located in Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung.
- Palamuru University is a public university situated in Mahbubnagar in Telangana.
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University or simply Telugu University, is one of the few Indian language universities in India
- Rayalaseema University is located in Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Satavahana University was established in 2008 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, India vide G.O.Ms.No.89 Higher Education Department, Dated: 25-06-2008.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, founded on July 25, 1981.
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) (Sri Padmavati University) is a women’s university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established as a state university by the Andhra Pradesh legislature in 1983, named after the goddess Sri Padmavati, the consort of Lord Venkateswara. The university has approximately 3,000 students.
- Sri Venkateswara University(SVU) is a state university, located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The university is named after Lord Venkateswara whose shrine is located in the city.
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVVU) (commonly referred to as S. V. University or SVU) is a state university in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was founded in 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu. The university is named after Lord Venkateswara whose shrine is located in the city. The university campus covers a large area on land donated by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It is located on the West side of Tirupati, surrounded by the other universities in the city, namely Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha.The university was ranked #37 research university in 2013, and received an above average rating in 2014. It holds a NAAC rating of “A” with a score of 3.13 out of 4. It was the 31st university to be built in India, and after the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 it is the second oldest university in Andhra Pradesh, after Andhra University.
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Purandaradas Complex, Prakasam Road, Tirupati – Words fail to praise His Excellency, Shri Rameshwar Thakur Ji, the First Chancellor of S. V. Vedic University. But for his sincere efforts, that were positively responded by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, the Vedic University would nit have come into existence.
- Telangana University is a public university located at Dichpally in Nizamabad, Telangana, India, established in 2006 by the government of United Andhra Pradesh. The campus encompasses 600 acres of land.
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU) is a public state university in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2008 with six courses. Now, the university is offering 17 post-graduate courses in university college.
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU) is a newly established university in the Kadapa district with its West Campus at Idupulapaya. Earlier, it was a part of Sri Venkateswara University.
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management known as GITAM University is an educational institution in India. It was previously known as GITAM College, affiliated to Andhra University.
- The University of Hyderabad (UOHYD is an Indian Public Research University located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University located in the city of Hyderabad in the Indian state of Telangana.
- The English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) is located in Hyderabad, an Indian city that is more than four hundred years old.
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management known as GITAM University is an educational institution in India. It was previously known as GITAM College, affiliated to Andhra University. Located in Gandhi Nagar Campus, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam.
- The International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bangalore commonly known as IIIT Bangalore, is a premier national graduate school in India. Located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha is a Deemed University in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL) is an Indian university founded by Sri Sathya Sai Baba, under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act of 1956.
- The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a deemed University established under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. It has evolved a comprehensive student-centric learning approach consisting of several stages, designed to add significant values to the learner’s understanding in an integrated manner, covering relevant knowledge, practical skills and positive attitudes.
- Vignan’s Foundation For Science, Technology & Research University is a private university in the Guntur district Andhra Pradesh, India.
- K L University – officially the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, is a deemed university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India.