Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who ful fill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of Vacancies : 500 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum – 20 years, Maximum – 28 years. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both days inclusive). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Rs.23700-42020/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.100/-. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.
Hoe to Apply
- Log on to Syndicate Bank Careers Page at official website to www.syndicatebank.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 17.01.2018
- Date of Examination : 18.02.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.syndicatebank.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited “BHEL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Supervisor posts” – Job Location “Bangalore”
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited “AIATSL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Security Agents Posts” – In “Chennai”
- West Central Railway “WCR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Sports Person posts” – Work place “Madhya Pradesh”