CSSET (Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test) is conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi. The exam is held for admission in B.Ed. Course in various associated universities across India. CSSET is scheduled for May 14, 2018. As per NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education), the duration of the B.Ed course is two years. CSSET Application Process ends on March 10, 2018. Candidate who wants to modify the details in the application form, they may get a chance from March 17 – 23, 2018. The admit card is available for download from April 18, 2018. Candidates have to qualify the written test to go for the counselling process. The result will get declared in June 2018.
Table of The Page Contents
About Teri University
TERI University’s roots can be traced back to 1998, when ‘TERI School of Advanced Studies’ was established. The School was subsequently renamed as the TERI University in October 2006. TERI University was conceived to cater to the need of disseminating the vast reservoir of knowledge created by TERI, a not for profit, independent research institute recognized globally for its contribution to scientific and policy research in the realms of energy, environment, and sustainable development. The genesis of TERI University is rooted in the comprehensive research, consultancy and outreach activities of TERI. This vision was further strengthened in 1999, when the University was granted “Deemed to be University” status by the University Grants Commission and notified vide Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Education, Government of India, notification no. F 9/19/95-U-3 dated October 5, 1999. Before moving into the Vasant Kunj campus, the University was housed in Darbari Seth Block of India Habitat Centre from 1998 to 2008. In 2008, TERI University started functioning from the new ‘green campus’, located in Vasant Kunj- a prestigious institutional area in New Delhi.
CSSET 2018 Application Process
The initial step in the CSSET Application Process is obtaining the CSSET 2018 Application Form. The CSSET 2018 Application form can be obtained both by the online and offline mode. The online mode involves obtaining the CSSET 2018 Application Form from the official website and taking a print out of the same to fill the details. The offline mode involves obtaining a hard copy of the CSSET 2018 Application form from designated centers. The steps followed to obtain the CSSET 2018 Application Form are as follows:
Important Dates of University Announcements
Availability of CSSET Application Form January 16, 2018
Last Date of Submission of CSSET Application Form March 10, 2018
Availability of CSSET Admit Card April 18, 2018
CSSET 2018 Exam Date May 14, 2018
Declaration of CSSET 2018 Result 1st week of June 2018
CSSET 2018 Counselling Process 4th week of July 2018
How to Check Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha| New Delhi Revaluation Results 2018
- Visit on Official Website i.e. http://www.slbsrsv.ac.in
- Click on PH.D Result Link in Header/Footer
- Click on the Result Link
- Download PDF and find your roll number there(or)
- Fill the roll number in search box and click on submit
All Other Universities in Delhi
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Delhi state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Delhi
- Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (AUD) or in short Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Central Universities in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university that counts Dr. Zakir Hussain amongst its’ founders and located in Delhi. It was established at Delhi during British rule in 1920.
- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.91 out of 4, highest grade by NAAC awarded to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- The Indira Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Deemed Universities in Delhi
- The IIndian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. It is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
- Jamia Hamdard is a university located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous institute, a seat of higher education in the fields of History, Conservation and Museology under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) for Educational Planning and Administration, also known as National University of Educational Planning and Administration, is situated in Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is a premier higher education institute located in New Delhi, India specializing in education and research in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith (SLBSRSV) is a Sanskrit language university, located in New Delhi, India.
- TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India.