Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank (TGMC) Bank Assistant, Attenders Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TGMC Bank invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant, Attenders post in Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tgmcbank.com. The last date for submission of applications is 22.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Assistant – 26
Pay Scale : Rs.2000 – 36300/-
Name of Post : Attenders – 04
Pay Scale : Rs.14550 – 26700/-
Total No of Vacancies : 30 posts
Job Location : Tumkur, Karnataka
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 years 35 years. TGMC Bank official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.1000/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to TGMC Bank Careers Page at official website to www.tgmcbank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments.
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Administrative Office: B H Road,
Tumkur – 572103
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 22.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.tgmcbank.com