Thapar University will release the Thapar University Result 2019 for various courses such as B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, Distance Education of supplementary.The students are waiting for Thapar University Results 2019 of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Final Year Semester Part 1, 2 & 3. As per information from Thapar University, the result is going to be declared soon. Still, there is no information has been found on the website but the students should be in touch with the official website for the latest updates.
Table of The Page Contents
About Thapar University
Thapar University* (TU) was established on 8 October 1956 as an Engineering College named Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology. It is a University established in 1985 vide Sec.3 of the UGC Act, 1956 under notification # F.9-12/84-U.3. Thapar University offers Post-graduate and undergraduate programs in Engineering, Science, Management and Social Sciences.This is one of the best universities in the overall Punjab region. Presently, Thapar University is recognized among the foremost privately managed engineering institutions of the country and the best of its kind in the north-western region of India.
About Thapar University admissions 2019
Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence. Thapar University has decided to take the entrance exam every year for various courses for respective sessions. This Test is University level entrance exam. However, the admission will be granted on the basis of JEE Main 2019 rank. Hence, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the application form of JEE Main. Candidates can get more queries of Thapar University B.Tech 2019 Admission in the below article. Thapar University has excellent ranking in its technical education. The official website details are www.thapar.edu
Important Events Important Dates
Application Form of JEE Main was available from December 01, 2016
Last date to submit the Application Form of JEE Main 2019 January 16, 2019
Application Form for Thapar B.Tech University will be available from March 23, 2019
Last date for the registration April 25, 2019
JEE Main 2019 exam will be held on April 2, 8 & 9, 2019
Results of JEE Main 2019 will be declared on April 27, 2019
Counselling for Thapar University B.Tech programme will commence in 4th week of April 2019
How to check Thapar University BA, B.Sc, B.Com Result 2019 through the Internet:
- The students will first open the official website of Thapar University that is “thapar.edu” .
- Now they will search for the ?Result? link on the latest updates section & click on it.
- After this, they have to select Course Exam Result & Enter Your Roll Number & click on the “submit” button.
- The result will be downloaded thus the students can take the print out by pressing ctrl-P from the keyboard.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.