Tirunelveli District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Typist and Steno Typist Grade III post in Tirunelveli District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 19.02.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Typist – 10
- Steno Typist Grade III – 05
Total No of Vacancies : 15 posts
Job Location : Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification : 10th Pass, Pass in Typewriting Tamil and English Higher. SSLC Passed & A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand (i) By the Higher Grade in Tamil and English, or By the Higher Grade in Tamil and Lower Grade in English; or By the Higher Grade in English and Lower Grade in Tamil.
Age Limit :
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste ( Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years.
- For Backward Classes and Backward class ( Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities – 18 to 32 Years.
- For “Others” ( ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) – 18 to 30 Years.
Pay Scale :
- Typist – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2400/-
- Steno Typist Grade III – Rs. 5200 – 20200 + GP 2800/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Tirunelveli District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self-attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by Registered post on or before 19.02.2018 (Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. (The application received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances) application to be Addressed, “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tirunelveli – 627 002”.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and belongs to which Community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
- Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent Passport size color photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 30.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 19.02.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ecourts.gov.in