Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs Notification. Tiruvannamalai District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Administrative Assistant post in Tiruvannamalai District Legal Services Authority. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 13.11.2017. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Typist
No of Vacancies : 17 posts
Job Location : Tiruvannamalai
Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification: S.S.L.C. passed. Technical Qualifications: Both Tamil and English Typing Senior Grade passed.
Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2400/-
Age Limit : Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 35 years. Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes(Muslims) Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 32 years. “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Min age limit – 18 year to Max age limit – 30 years.
Selection Procedure : Selection of candidates will be made either in the form of Written examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to Tiruvannamalai District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/Tiruvannamalai
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by Registered post on or before 11.11.2017 at 5-45 p.m. (Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. (The application received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances).
Application to be Sent to the Address
- The District Judge,Tiruvannamalai.Pin code – 606 604.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 13.11.2017
- Date of Exam : Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
- Date Extended Notification : Click Here to Download
- Official Notification & Online Application Form English – Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – http://ecourts.gov.in/india/tamil-nadu/tiruvannamalai/recruitment