Candidates are preparing hard so that they can best result in their BA course from TMBU.Recently, exam for BA 2018 part 1, 2 and 3 taken by exam department of TMBU and all enrolled candidates gave their exam without creating any difficulty. Now, candidates are worried about their Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur university result 2018 as they will get listed their name in the merit list or not.
About Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU)
University was established in year of 1960. In year 1991 university change its name from Bhagalpur University to Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Main campus is in 264 acres having 36 different – different departments with different – different Faculties like Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty Of Commerce, Faculty Of Engineering, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education. University is running post graduation programs, diploma courses, PH.D etc. Campus is having some special features like 240 Days of teaching, 7 hrs. Stay of teachers, Cultural & Sports Convocation held, Dress Code Implemented, Coaching for Competitive Examination, Organization Of Seminars (National/International), Symposia, Workshop, Cultural Evenings (Sanskritik Sandhya) held, Opening of new traditional and vocational courses, Regularization of academic sessions, Regular NSS and NCC Training.
TMBU University 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Results 2018
TMBU University offers both Graduate and Post Graduate Courses and moreover, it also provides diplomas, M.Phil, and post-doctoral fellowship to the students. The University leaves no stone unturned to provide qualitative education to its students. TMBU University has also setup computer centers, library, sports and game fields and many more facilities are provided by the university itself. There are more than one hundred seventy colleges that are affiliated with Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University.
Summary of the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Exam Results 2018
Name of the Examination: Even Semester Exam 2018
Name of the Organization: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University
Exam level: University level
Page information: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Semester Exam 2018 Results
Results status: July 2018 Expected
How to Check the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Semester Exam Results 2018
- At first, enter official website of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, http://www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Click the results tab on the official home page.
- Fill the required details on the login page.
- Hit the submit button and view their results.
- Finally, download the results for further reference.
All Other Universities in Bihar
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Bihar state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Bihar
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) popularly known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a public university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) also called B. N. Mandal University is situated at the district headquarters, Madhepura adding glory to the educational atmosphere of this district.
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
- Jai Prakash University (JPU) in Chhapra, Bihar, India. It was established by the Government of Bihar in response to the needs of the people of Saran commissionary.
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (KSDSU) is a state university located at Darbhanga, Bihar, India, dedicated to the teaching and promotion of Sanskrit. Its jurisdiction covers the whole of Bihar.
- The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Results 2018 is a public university in India. Begun in 1972, the university initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route.
- Magadh University is situated in Bodh Gaya, Bihar India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The university is now governed by Bihar State University Act 1976.
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University, 3 Polo Road, Patna- 800 001 (Bihar) – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University or simply MMHAPU, is a state university in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established under the provisions of the Bihar State Universities Act 1976, with effect from 10 April 1998.
- Nalanda Open University (NOU) is a university at Patna in Bihar state, India. It is the only university in Bihar providing education through distance and open education.
- Patna University, the first university in Bihar, was established in 1917 during the British Raj, and is the seventh oldest university of the Indian subcontinent.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University is one of 65 agriculture universities in India. It is near Pusa Bazaar, in Samastipur District, Bihar.
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) also known as Bhagalpur University, is a public university in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was established on 12 July 1960, having local colleges initially associated with Patna University.
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) named after the well known national hero and distinguished freedom fighter of 1857, was established on 22 October 1992 with its Headquarter at Ara, under the Bihar University Act 1976 [as amendment Act 9 of 1992].
Central Universities in Bihar
The Central University Bihar (CUSB) of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009.
Deemed Universities in Bihar
Nava Nalanda Mahavihara (NNM) is located in Nalanda, Bihar, India. It was established in 1951 under Rajendra Prasad to revive the ancient seat of learning in Nalanda. It became a Deemed university in 2007.