Tamilnadu Chief Architect Public Works Department Office invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Office Assistant post in Tamilnadu Chief Architect Public Works Department. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tn.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 31.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : Office Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 04 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 8th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply .
Age Limit : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) – 18 to 32 Years, “Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, Sts, MBCs / DCs, BCs and BCMs) – 18 to 30 Years
Pay Scale : Rs.15700 – 50000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on toTamilnadu Chief Architect Public Works Department Office Careers Page at official website to www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form.
- Tamilnadu Chief Architect Public Work Department more details of the information see the website Click Here
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 31.05.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.tn.gov.in