Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Department invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Car Driver post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 16.02.2018 5.45 PM. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Car Driver
Total No of Vacancies : 02 posts
Job Location : Virudhunagar (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification : 8th STD Pass and should have valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License With 2 Years Experience ; Knowledge in Motor Mechanic / Trouble Shooting.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Ur Candidates – 18 to 30 Years), (For BC, MBC, DC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years), (For SC, SCA, ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years).
Pay Scale : Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Driving Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to TN Commercial Taxes Department Careers Page at official website to www.ctd.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about youreligibility
- Take a print out ofapplication form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- The Deputy Commissioner Commercial Taxes Building First Floor Madurai Road,
Virdhunagar – 626001
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 02.02.2018
- Last date for Application : 16.02.2018 – 5.45 PM
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ctd.tn.gov.in